UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just put clean sheets and duvet cover on my bed and I can't wait to hop in it :elefant:

Mind you I put the bottom sheet on then went to the airing cupboard to get the duvet cover and came back to find 2 hairy beasts trampolining on it.

I can't spell trampolining as the Chrome spell checker is pointing out but it hasn't offered me the right spelling. Twerp.

Thank you Sarah - it looked right to me but had a big red line under it denoting a misspelling. I shall take no further notice of Chrome :weird:

Archie has made his mind up about the cruncher by the way - it took him several minutes.

We saw Sam the oldie collie and his owner while we were out just now. Wiggle and Sam spent ages running around, chasing the balls and each deciding the other's ball on a rope was better :wacko: :laugh: Sir H had a lie down and a tummy rub from Sam's owner.

My RMF's

- excited about a new Melp doglet

- loving my doglets very much

- failing to make any progress on PhD again

Not RMF but a dilemma:

- contemplating best way to break up with someone....again :unsure: He is a very lovely chap, technically meets almost every one of my dream man checklist. However I wasn't really really attracted to him physically, but he was lovely so started to date. The attraction sort of grew on me but never became really overwhelming, and truthfully its just gone now, no spark? I don't think its something I can talk over with him, coz there's nothing he could do differently :wacko:

I hate hurting people, I really do. There's just no easy way to do this, obviously I'll see him in person to talk about it, but no clue how to say anything without making it really hurtful???

Mog explain as honestly as you can. You might hurt him now but its better than several months down the line.

Mattie isn't a new Melp dog, I've just filled out the application form thingy thats all. We might not be the right home for her yet. [Hope we are tho :wub: :wub: ]

Mog explain as honestly as you can. You might hurt him now but its better than several months down the line.

Mattie isn't a new Melp dog, I've just filled out the application form thingy thats all. We might not be the right home for her yet. [Hope we are tho :wub: :wub: ]

I had a look at her - dear old thing. She looks such a gentle soul! :wub: