UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

:wavey:

We have a new fence :) Logan was very good with the work men being here - he woofed at them for about 5 minutes, then went to sleep :wub: He is somewhat disgusted to discover that there is no longer an easily accessible source of wood to chew on - we needed a new fence as he was slowly munching his way through the (admitedly rather rickety) old fence :jealous:

Good luck Alex :flowers:

Have a good weekend at the beach ranirottie :flowers:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby P's mother has been jailed indefinitely, with the proviso that she must serve at least five years. Link

Her letter of 'remorse' to the judge obviously didn't cut any ice with him.

I can't get that poor little tortured child out of my mind :mecry:

Baby P's mother has been jailed indefinitely, with the proviso that she must serve at least five years. Link

Her letter of 'remorse' was a cynical ploy, undoubtedly written by her solicitor, to try and lessen her sentence :mad:

Her 32-year-old boyfriend was jailed for 12 years for causing the death and for life for raping a two-year-old girl. He must serve at least 10 years.

They should bring back hanging for scum like him, why waste taxpayers' money keeping him in prison? :mad:

And on that cheerful note, I am away to Bolton for my exam. Thanks for all the good wishes, they are much appreciated :flowers: But I still don't feel any confidence :(

Edited by merledogs

hello sparkle :cheer:

Hey Lesley :wavey: hows things on the farm?? Not seen Dee for a while, we keep being busy on alternating days :rolleyes: :laugh:

RMF: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad its a long weekend, we're off to West Wales tomorrow morning and can't wait for the peace and quiet ... and excessive amounts of wine no doubt :laugh:

:wavey:

morning. looking at the bookings for the next 3 days its going to be the weekend from hell :wacko: I have dogs and cats coming and going in silly numbers. I think on the way to the bank after lunch I shall be stopping at the off licence for WKD top up :laugh:

:laugh: I have to take all mine to kennels tomorrow. I can just about fit six cat carriers in my car and have the dogs in the boot at the same time :rolleyes: :laugh:

:( Poor Peter

Well, honestly, I came on here for five minutes to have a read and no-one's said anything since I was here last :laughingsmiley:

I am attempting to actually suceed this time in getting fully ready for a busy (possibly) dinner service before it starts.

Hmm....we'll see.

Otherwise, I have to admit to being very happy at the moment. Nothing special, just life is really quite pleasant :wub:

Can you tell this post is written before the bank holiday weekend and not after :rolleyes:

I have been doing pretty much bog all today :)

Glen and I went and got my patio set from Argos, and I have put the table together and sat and had a cup of tea there :cool:

Dogs all went for a run and frisbee session, Glen didn't get his usual solo session 'cos we are going to Patch's tomorrow for agility so he will need all of his energy :happy:

House needs tidied, garden needs tidied :rolleyes: ah well, there's always another day :D

Have FINALLY managed to get Yama's vaccinations done, but only by being very sneaky. We waited up until he came home at 11:50pm last night (having gone out before we got up in the morning). Then we put him in the spare room and called the next morning for an appointment.

He'd been out all day and evening this entire week and we were getting really quite worried, so I kept him in for a bit after the vet as well and gave him extra yummies.

Let him out just now, and he's sitting in the livingroom in a sunbeam, not going anywhere! Possibilities:

1) he knew that we were planning to take him to the vet and was deliberately hiding. He now knows that's over, so has stopped hiding

2) he has taken some sort of demanding long-hours job in Plymouth, but being kidnapped meant he missed his ride into the office so he is working from home.

3) other mysterious Bungle workings.

It's very quiet around here lately. I tend not to stick around when there's nowt much happening. I am on another forum where I am having loads of fun flirting with a couple of American chaps - they are so sweet it's unbelievable so if I am missing it may be because I am packing my bags to go see them. One of them has said he'll go down on one knee and propose the minute I clear customs :ohno02: :laughingsmiley: Ah, it's all harmless fun but it does a body good to hear it anyway.

My bedroom is getting decorated this weekend and Ruby is in there clearing it of all the junk I have amassed. I was helping but I uncovered a chuffin great spider so ran like hell and am refusing to go back until Ruby ejects it. She can't find it now so that's it. No way am I going back.

George has been raiding the litter tray again :sick01:

It's very quiet around here lately. I tend not to stick around when there's nowt much happening. I am on another forum where I am having loads of fun flirting with a couple of American chaps - they are so sweet it's unbelievable so if I am missing it may be because I am packing my bags to go see them. One of them has said he'll go down on one knee and propose the minute I clear customs :ohno02: :laughingsmiley: Ah, it's all harmless fun but it does a body good to hear it anyway.

My bedroom is getting decorated this weekend and Ruby is in there clearing it of all the junk I have amassed. I was helping but I uncovered a chuffin great spider so ran like hell and am refusing to go back until Ruby ejects it. She can't find it now so that's it. No way am I going back.

Please immediately supply link to forum where there are nice men :laugh:

I dont blame you for running, i am terrfied of spiders. They are very scary things.

I'm still lurking, but reading that has made me giggle. thanks George :wink: :wub:

Thank you for the PM's and stuff, I'm trying to catch up but failing so apologies, I don't mean to ignore lovely Fugee's :flowers:

Well, honestly, I came on here for five minutes to have a read and no-one's said anything since I was here last :laughingsmiley:

I am attempting to actually suceed this time in getting fully ready for a busy (possibly) dinner service before it starts.

Hmm....we'll see.

Otherwise, I have to admit to being very happy at the moment. Nothing special, just life is really quite pleasant :wub:

Can you tell this post is written before the bank holiday weekend and not after :rolleyes:

its nice to be content, it doesn't happen that often in our busy lives so good for you. :flowers: