UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

RMRant

has anyone else noticed the itv gets a lot louder during the adverts, it scare the shite out of me when it blasts out

Theres a ban on subliminal advertising for those advertising on there but what about the tv station doing it :mad:

im so glad we have remote controls these days or id be wearing my legs down trotting back and forth from the bluddy tv all the time

Yes, I find that as well.

Also, BBC music in programmes or at the beginning and end is also louder.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have exploded at a W@nker on the phone earlier on. I would like to go to Devon or Cornwall next year. The tw@t on the phone said "when I asked him if I could leave the dogs for an hour to go shoping" take them with you and tie em up outside shop or leave them in the car.

Needless to say he IS NOT a dog friendly place. I have already complained to the site he is on!!! God help me if I do go to Cornwall next year I will go and knock his piss poor lights out. :angry:

sorry Kazz but look at it from the other side. Some sites we have been on people leave their dogs shut in a caravan/chalet and the dogs bark for hours. It drives everyone mad. They dont know which people will only leave their dogs for half an hour and which will leave them shut in for hours. Thats why the rule is there,its to protect everybody and you will rarely find anywhere that will allow you to leave dogs shut in. We take our dogs everywhere with us and if we go for a meal we find somewhere with a shady place that can be seen from our table and if we go shopping one of us stays in the car with the dogs. Hazards of having dogs !!! Obviously if you are in a self contained cottage then nobody would know but I would rather have my dogs with me. x

Edited by ranirottie

Oh my god i am so annoyed!

*big rant so please ignore*

I've been in an exam for the last two hours and have come out to a flurry of text messages from the cousin. I have lied through my teeth to get this puppy from him, so I'm probably going to hell! Wirral Animal Welfare are prepared to take him, so I have told him Dawn will adopt him (3 collies of her own so I think she kinda knows what she is doing!) but he has decided unless he and his mother can drop the dog off, they are not prepared to go through with it. I'm not prepared for them to do that cos I know he will be knocking on Dawn's door in a week asking for the dog back. He has already done this with Adam's mum :mad: i also find it quite insulting that considering they are the ones that want rid of it they want to inspect someone else's house to make sure its suitable!

The poor little bugger is currently at his mothers house now, being left 12 hours a day while she is at work. His mother has text and phoned me asking if she can come with me, so I have text them all back saying it goes against the rescue's confidentialiy clause (I dont even know if this exists!!!!) and they have now lost the space for him.

To those who do this on a daily basis I have nothing but respect for you. Its so frustrating so I cannot imagine what it must be like doing this day in day out

**rant over**

the greyhounds are lovely :wub: esp Princess x

Edited by cheryl33