UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum was kept in the waiting room for so long when she had an ultrasound she nearly pee'd her pants

Just thought you'd like that snippet of info Marge :rolleyes: :flowers:

:ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Well there are so many speed humps on the way there I may need the Tena lady before I go in! Good thing Ive got waterproof seatcovers. :wink:

My friend has been for one and she told me you have to put on a gown then walk back through reception to the scanner room.! :unsure:

So sorry to hear about Dream :mecry: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hugo and Sophie :)

Marge, hope you can get the problem sorted asap. :GroupHug:

Useful Pete mended my car and we all beetled off to Cefn Sidan where Wispa hurled herself into the sea for a while. Everyone was very well-behaved and had a nice time.

Julia, glad you had a good time at the reunion. What a fab social life you are having. :biggrin: You may need to book a week off in your diary soon to rest. :laugh:

Mog, I totally understand your elation at Finns progess. I'm sure I still have your diary printed out somewhere for the early days. He has come such a long way and thats only with your dedication and hard work. Well done you and give Finn a big snog from me :wub: And well done to clever Farah too. :wub:

Az found a deer this morning (right at the top of the hill surrounded by paths full of dogwalkers and next to the car park, what was it doing!) but he came off the chase practically instantly when I called, and I had both of them back by my side before I even had time to get worried! Very proud of him.

Clever boy Az. :wub:

I think it might be love :wub:

Sharing.jpg

What a lovely photo Sarah. Whats that saying about a picture paints a thousand words :wub:

Neither random, nor mundane.

My Dream is no more.

She was put to sleep this morning.

I am beyond devastated.

At some point in the future I will try and do a thread dedicated to my wonderful Dream.

Paula I am so so sorry. I only met Dream once, at the Oldies camp and I know what a special girl she was. My heart goes out to you. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Marge, good luck for the scan tomorrow. Have a drink and take a bottle of water with you to fill up the last bit so you arent bursting :laugh: I hope that they can put your mind at ease and its nothing to worry about. :GroupHug:

My mum was kept in the waiting room for so long when she had an ultrasound she nearly pee'd her pants

:ninja: That may also have happened to me when I went for my scan when I was pregnant with Sophie :blush: My very wonderful mum who was with me, donated her knickers to the cause but then forgot and went back to work with no knickers on :ohmy: :biglaugh:

My friend has been for one and she told me you have to put on a gown then walk back through reception to the scanner room.! :unsure:

Oh yes and that :rolleyes:

Honestly, scans were just designed (probably by men :D ) to torture us :glare:

I thought it was the most amazing production imaginable considering most of it was centred around a camper van :laugh: Never really liked Jason Donovan to be honest but thought he was fab in this one, and the crowd were up and singing and joining in throughout too. One I would recommend to anyone to see

i saw it opening night-great fun.

my mate had a pink boa-and we splashed out on some bubbly-hic!

i too was not a jason fan-but he was very good in this...his relationship with the boy was believable...but the shoes :laugh: anyone who can high kick in those whilst dancing deserves a medal!

it quite took me back to the vauxhall tavern in the 80s

fee

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: I have booked my place at a photo day next Monday in Kent! I will be seeing/photographing Lions, Tigers, Leopards and Cheetahs :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

How fab is that :biggrin:

Good luck with the scan Marge :flowers:

Toblie and Beenzie seem to think its bedtime but I'm not ready yet :rolleyes:

Busy old day at the golf club so didn't finish til late but I had my break later in the day and came home to see to the boys.

Haven't read back properly but sending big :GroupHug: to Paula. So very sorry to read of Dream's passing :(