UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: I have booked my place at a photo day next Monday in Kent! I will be seeing/photographing Lions, Tigers, Leopards and Cheetahs :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I am soooooooooo jealous! :mecry: I need to improve my skills before I spend money on something so special.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Did you buy a new toy today? :unsure: :laugh:

Edited by safneo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee if I ever need ascan for whatever reason, I will pee myself. I'm bad enough on long journeys have have been well known to find a bush in a dodgy lane :biglaugh:

And again with the :blush: :ninja:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: I have booked my place at a photo day next Monday in Kent! I will be seeing/photographing Lions, Tigers, Leopards and Cheetahs

How very exciting :pinkie: Already looking forward to the piccies :biggrin:

Kelly - you've been missed :flowers: I also keep thinking of you when I go to PAH at the moment as they have a reduced bin and in there is a large doggy t-shirt with the legend "Just Peachy" on it :laugh:

My house seems to be over-run with cake :blink: We already had some doughnuts (that were reduced in the supermarket yesterday), a battenburg cake (that was on offer) and a chocolate birthday cake (despite there being no birthdays in the house but, again, it was very reduced :wink: ). Today my mum decided she wanted the kids for the afternoon/evening and they came home with homecooked (and very delicious!) chocolate brownies and a homemade (by my son's fair hand :wub: ) victoria sponge cake. Don't really know where to start :laugh:

My house seems to be over-run with cake :blink: We already had some doughnuts (that were reduced in the supermarket yesterday), a battenburg cake (that was on offer) and a chocolate birthday cake (despite there being no birthdays in the house but, again, it was very reduced :wink: ). Today my mum decided she wanted the kids for the afternoon/evening and they came home with homecooked (and very delicious!) chocolate brownies and a homemade (by my son's fair hand :wub: ) victoria sponge cake. Don't really know where to start :laugh:

Stop bragging! :D :laugh:

You are not the only one, chook.

This evening I saw the electric meter was low so nipped down to the shop to load up the key, and while I was there I *might* have spotted 3 Ubly toffee yogurts and a pair of strawberry cream slices in the almost-out-of-date section. And I *might* have felt sorry for them sitting there unwanted.

:wink:

RMQuestion: how do you manage to eat yogurt if you have more than 2 dogs and/or cats? I eat the yogurt but don't scrape the pot or lid. Big dog gets the pot, little dog gets the lid. Any more animals and what does one do? At one time I had 3 dogs and 4 cats and can't remember how I sorted it out. :unsure:

You are not the only one, chook.

This evening I saw the electric meter was low so nipped down to the shop to load up the key, and while I was there I *might* have spotted 3 Ubly toffee yogurts and a pair of strawberry cream slices in the almost-out-of-date section. And I *might* have felt sorry for them sitting there unwanted.

Ooooooh Ubley yogurt :wub: I don't like the toffee one, but LOVE the lemon one :wub: They used to sell them in Tesco but now I can't find them anywhere :( Strawberry cream slices sound rather yum too :biggrin:

Norty poopie was getting a bit bitey again today :glare: so I had a quiet word with Sophie about getting on with some training. It's just taken her 10 minutes to train him with a perfect sit :biggrin: The days of an obedient terrier are just coming into sight :laugh:

Morning :tired: It's twirly :tired:

RMF: I have been having some abdominal pains on and off for a while so decided to call the docs for an appointment. shock horror, I got to see him at 9.30am! I need an ultrasound scan which should take about 3-4 weeks. I mentioned this at work and was reminded that we are in BUPA. I'd forgotten even though I pay tax on it :rolleyes: Anyway, I can now have the scan tomorrow afternoon. Eeek! (On the plus side, I get the afternoon off work) :laugh:

Good luck Marge :flowers: (Another one here who's had a nearly pants-wetting experience before a scan, not aided by a mix up on time of scan which meant I sat for several hours trying to keep myself 'topped up').

Morning all it's twirly but not as twirly as merledogs :flowers:

Good luck with the scan today

Hope the sleeping in the lounge adventure was good

Owl, hope no one feel out of bed!

Jacobean - thank you for the plant watering reminder, you'll be impressed to know all plants are still alive and doing well :flowers: and they'd like to say thanks for the regular reminders!

mmm cake! :D

Good for you taking the lonely yogurts home :wink:

RMQuestion: how do you manage to eat yogurt if you have more than 2 dogs and/or cats? I eat the yogurt but don't scrape the pot or lid. Big dog gets the pot, little dog gets the lid. Any more animals and what does one do? At one time I had 3 dogs and 4 cats and can't remember how I sorted it out. :unsure:

That's why i only have two dogs :laugh:

Fab Sandra :flowers:

good girl Sophie :flowers:

enjoy the lounge experience :biggrin:

Thanks for the scan stories :laugh:

Off to work now, it's the not eating bit that's bothering me :rolleyes:

Edited by houndzrus