UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Stop with the cake talk :D I am too fat to live as it is, and it's making me want cake of my own ....

Marge I hope the scan goes well and you don't wet yourself first :D :flowers:

I see it's the morning again then, and time to go to work. Sigh. I need to get another job or earn more money freelancing or win the lottery or something. Or even just getting OH into a job would be nice, we are broker than broke things on broke street. I will have to drag my inner squirrel to the fore today and Just Get On With It.

Have a lovely day all :flowers:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a mole thats gone a bit weird frozen yesterday afternoon...alll I can say is ouch!ouch!ouch! give me having them cut off anytime, even the numbing injections are less painful than freezing :mecry: My poor Dylan is going to the vet on Thursday to have a histiocytoma on his rear foot frozen off, at least he's going to have a G.A.! just hope his doesn't hurt so much afterwards as mine did.

morning all

Ive fed the dogs, put the rubbish out and lissies bed is in the wash, all before a coffee

why? lol

I hope you feel better soon barbara xxxx

Thanks, Alicia. I'm just vegging and watching crud on the telly - obviously I'm not too bad!

You're being v energetic this morning! Don't overdo it and make yourself hurty. :flowers:

im already very hurty lol but Lissies bed stinks, needs doing every few days. The smell hits me as I get downstairs :ohmy:

when both boys were here we would have 5 black sacks a week of rubbish, I only have half of one now. Most stuff goes in the recycle.

Just popping out, be good!

:GroupHug: sorry about Dream

:GroupHug: and :laugh: where appropiate as i haven't been around much lately.

Took Izzie to vets for booster and check up for spay op and the vet loved her :sleep: He said what a beautiful collie she is and how i must be so pleased to have her. He then remarked on how muscular and fit she is then laughed and said the next few weeks will be a nightmare when op is done and she cant go offlead :rolleyes: I have a decision to make as Iz has a very small hernia which i assumed needed doing but he said its a small fat bit and it doesnt move and cant be manipulated so she doesnt have to have it done. Hes concerned that as its directly in front of spay site it'll in effect double the op site and as shes a nutty collie who cant keep still it adds a higher risk to her straining it/ hurting it. Hes already offered sedatives for her should they be needed :laugh: So do i get hernia fixed [approx £30 extra] or leave it :unsure:

My vet said much the same about my little cav..she had a hernia which is just a fatty lump and I said leave it..in the event, he sorted it too as he said it hardly took any more stitching and he didnt charge me for it! despite her not being meant to jump, run etc, apart from the first day when she was still getting over the anaesthetic, you wouldn't have thought she'd had anything done and it healed up perfectly.

Hes concerned that as its directly in front of spay site it'll in effect double the op site and as shes a nutty collie who cant keep still it adds a higher risk to her straining it/ hurting it. Hes already offered sedatives for her should they be needed :laugh: So do i get hernia fixed [approx £30 extra] or leave it :unsure:

I haven't had experience of a girlie having a spay and hernia done at the same time but our Spin boy had a hernia repaired as a pup and it was a BIG cut with a lot of stitches. Don't know if that helps.

Good luck with it. Hope she's ok. :flowers:

I had a mole thats gone a bit weird frozen yesterday afternoon...alll I can say is ouch!ouch!ouch! give me having them cut off anytime, even the numbing injections are less painful than freezing :mecry: My poor Dylan is going to the vet on Thursday to have a histiocytoma on his rear foot frozen off, at least he's going to have a G.A.! just hope his doesn't hurt so much afterwards as mine did.

Ouch for the mole :GroupHug:

Re the histiocytoma, how long has he had it? Just from reading - and one experience - advice seems to be to leave them for a while as they do often go away of their own accord. I just wondered as Max had a lump on his foot years ago, which from reading up since was a histiocytoma - he went in to have it removed on vet advice, but the (different) vet due to operate took a look before he operated and thought it would be better left and sought a third opinion who agreed with him. When I went back to collect him, the vet said to leave it for a few weeks and see - and he was right, it went away completely. Much relief as he said it wouldn't be the easiest place to heal either.

I just thought I would mention it as the initial vet wanted to remove Max's lump too, but it disappeared - and from googling quite a few have found the same.

I neeeeeeeeed drink! :all_coholic: All the girls are off school today with one illness or another. Emily has been off for a week now with a high temperature and stomach pains. I took her back to the doctors yesterday and they dipped her urine but can't find anything in it. She's to go back Thursday if she's no better. She got me up in the night because her belly hurt. Georgia got me up 3 billion times with her eczema. Daisy got sent home from school early yesterday because she had a headache, sore throat and temperature and today Molly has the same. All are as miserable as sin, arguing with each other, fighting, shouting and I want to run away :rolleyes:

Can anyone remember the catch phrase "Magic our Maurice"? Where did it come from?

err no

My mum was kept in the waiting room for so long when she had an ultrasound she nearly pee'd her pants

Just thought you'd like that snippet of info Marge :rolleyes: :flowers:

too much info :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for the poorly bejo house

Ange, he's had it about six weeks now...we did think it was starting to reduce, but he keeps knocking it (he will crash through the shrubs to hurl insults at the dogs next door!) and he licks it a lot. Rosie stood on his foot yesterday and he really yelped, so I think all in all it would be better dealt with. I was hoping to avoid it...don't like giving dogs unnecessary anaesthetic..but they go in kennels for a week in the middle of June and I'd rather they went in with no problems!