UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you feel better soon, mog. Sounds horrid. :GroupHug: Also hope you hear from the ADB.

phoebejo, if the deer are bigger than muntjac or roe they may be fallow, sika or Chinese water deer. Try a google images search fro these species.

Another night of 2 or 3 hours broken sleep, in spite of getting up for drinks and snacks, reading, listening to Classic FM and the birdsong station. Bleurgh. Need to get herbal Nytol today and try that. No reason for sleeplessness at all.

I yam still in PJs but had better dress as carpenter and electrician are both much needed here and either is likely to phone to say they will be round shortly.

Yes we are definately still running but dont push ourselves on boards anymore, we are very busy at the moment as are all the others rescues

You beat me to it Loobs. :flowers:

Morning. Not long got back from taking the reprobates over the field. Just the 1 was a sod this morning. Snoops was playing with a Rottie pup and chose to ignore me. :laugh: :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for any poorly people and doglets.

Did you notice if they had white bums :unsure: If they did then they are Roe.

phoebejo, if the deer are bigger than muntjac or roe they may be fallow, sika or Chinese water deer. Try a google images search fro these species.

Thanks, I've just googled and my friends are roe deers :wub: They're definitely munching on crops, anybody know if they're likely to be shot by an angry farmer?

I may have a pic to add to the manky body parts thread :angry: Athena Evil Pooseykat didn't want to go to the vets this morning and clawed my face :angry: She didn't scratch me, she just dug her claws in and left them there while giving me evils :angry: My cheek is swollen and it HURTS :angry:

Morning :tired: I've hardly slept a wink and my eyes are most attractively puffy from all the crying. I haven't yet decided whether to go into work today, but I think if I don't, I will go mad sitting around here waiting for news :(

Poor Wiggle's teefs :( :GroupHug:

Hoping for a miracle for ickle Pickle :wub: :(

RMF : When I was sat in the vet last night waiting for Max's blood test results, a very posh laydee came over (she and her husband were collecting their black Wiggle-alike lab called Sausage :wub: ) and cos she could see I was upset she gave me a great big hug, which was luffly :wub: She said she knew how I felt cos their last trip to the vet was to have their other dog pts :(

Sending Reiki to all that are dealing with this wee soul x x x x

It's not the results Sam, it's the samples which haven't arrived yet :( Once the tests are done the lab will fax the results through to the vet.

Sorry Alex I had not read the other thread and was confused , really sorry to hear of this additional delay and still thinking lots of positive thoughts for you both :flowers:

Have not heard from the amazing sulking disappearing 'boyfriend' in ooooh several days now. May try calling again tonight (tried on Monday but no answer so left message) but am feeling tired of it all now. Unfortunately my brain seems to demand closure rather than just walking away - which is of course what I would suggest to anyone else :rolleyes:

Might closure just involve leaving a definite "it's over" message on his voicemail? That way, you're the one taking the decision. If you start talking, which he clearly doesn't want to happen, you may end up hearing all kinds of nonsense as he struggles to come up with reasons for his behaviour. (Note: I never took my own advice; I just knew what I should have done... :rolleyes: )

It's not the results Sam, it's the samples which haven't arrived yet :( Once the tests are done the lab will fax the results through to the vet.

How sickeningly inefficient. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. :GroupHug: