UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

I didn't realise Survivor continued tonight, I thought it was next Sunday :mecry:

I am loving Survivors :biggrin: Do you want me to tell you what happened last night, before you get to iPlayer?? :devil:

I have just found out that the dream house that we were hoping of buying once our was sold has been sold

I am now going to make a coffee and console myself by throwing .

Huge :GroupHug: but what were you throwing? :unsure:

Oh talking of glasses. I spent 10 minutes looking for mine this morning before I realised that I was wearing them :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

We are all here for you Alex and wishing, hoping, praying and generally doing what we can from a distance to will Max through :flowers:

Ditto to that, Alex :flowers:

Hope Wiggle and Bran are ok today :wub:

Bran would appear to be oblivious to the fact that anything has happened :rolleyes: He was meant to be resting in his crate throughout the evening last night but kept whinging so we let him out for 5 minutes and he promptly did the wall of death around the lounge so went straight back in the crate :wacko: Today he is absolutely normal but scaring the living daylights out of me :wacko: Thank you for thinking of him :flowers:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just sitting with Kjetil on my lap and I found a little scab on his neck. I started to tease it out of his fur, as you do, when it came off and a lot of foulsmelling goo came out which he then happily smeared all over my clothes, purring loudly all the while. Looks like he has a little abcess on his neck hiding under all the fluff: I can't decide to blame his brother Henning or the Bungles, but either way: EWWWW!

So that's us off to the vet tomorrow for antibiotics: In the meanwhile, I've got as much of the pus out as I can and given the area a wash (and put all my smelly gooey clothes in the wash!)

:wub: glad Bran is ok.

I keep trying to play mahjong but i cannot complete level 3, I think my brain is old and fuzzy. :( I used to find it easy.

I have just walked the girls down to the green for their evening stroll and I can't believe how dark it is!! Its pitch black out there. The lights are on down the main road but not on the side roads. I kept losing sight of the dogs as they ran in and out of the bushes,more collar lights need to be bought I think. I tripped over poor Poppy twice!!

:GroupHug: to every person and dog that needs one. x

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Having had enough poorly dogs in the past, I can imagine how much you are worrying :( It's so blooming hard when there's nothing you can do but wait :GroupHug:

RMF: we've been out for our evening walk, Wiggle & Sir H wearing their Puplights. The local running club must have been out as there were loads of joggers :unsure: One of them said, "Dogs with lights, excellent!" :laugh:

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate all your thoughts, I really do. I am sorry to be so self obsessed at the moment but all I can think about is my boy and I didn't think I could cry any more but the tears just keep coming.

lordy if you can't be self obsessed here when you have a poorly hound where can you ? everyone needs to be the centre of thier world once in a while and put thier own needs first

I think if you have tears to cry then let them out and if you have stuff to say about how you feel you can say it here, if you don't want to say stuff too thats fine

:GroupHug:

Alex :GroupHug: You have every right to be 'self-obsessed' though you arent actually anyway. You are seriously worryied about your special boy :GroupHug: Its good to have somewhere to come and vent where people understand how you are feeling :GroupHug: Still thinking of you both. I wish I could come over and give you a real big hug. I hope you have some better news soon :flowers:

Oh talking of glasses. I spent 10 minutes looking for mine this morning before I realised that I was wearing them :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Ange, the house isnt a one off exactly. Its in a cul-de-sac with others similar but just not exactly the same. And its a combination of the setup of the house and the perfect location (backs onto Waseley hills) that made it perfect for the dogs I mean us. :rolleyes: We will keep an eye on it but I suspect that it wont come up again. We knew there were others interested in it, but they were in a worse position than us. We are first time buyer house.

Bran would appear to be oblivious to the fact that anything has happened :rolleyes: He was meant to be resting in his crate throughout the evening last night but kept whinging so we let him out for 5 minutes and he promptly did the wall of death around the lounge so went straight back in the crate :wacko: Today he is absolutely normal but scaring the living daylights out of me :wacko: Thank you for thinking of him :flowers:

I remember the vet telling us to keep Neo quiet. He was 6months old. We werent to walk him for a week. :rolleyes: After peeling him off the walls we took him out for a run over the hills as we figured that would do less damage than him jumping on/off and over the sofas. :laugh:

Sarah, I was throwing myself into work. Unfortunately my boss came back before I got that far. :laugh:

Mrs Tiks would you please read your pms :rolleyes: :laugh:

I did wot I wuz told last week :mad:

Messidge four Dex han Flur

Blak puddin sossidges har hin da powst. Keyp aye clowse hai hon da lettur box.

Fanks, wee iz kamping bye da frunt daw :elefant: :elefant:

I have work/job dilemmas that I really can't be a*sed to think about at the mo. Who should I waffle to about it - the dogs, the rabbits or the guine pigs :member9: