UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

I am jealous of Mindy's teef!

Carpenter/handyman type blokie has made all the internal doors in this house shut. It makes life much easier. :) Especially being able to shut the dogs out of the kitchen while I cooked supper.

I dropped my house key somewhere in my car and couldn't find it in the dark. No time to mess about as had frozen food in car. Good thing I keep a spare at Trallwm Farm.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your nice comments about my teef :flowers: It has been a major thing for me to go through to get them how they are, bearing in mind I am so terrified about the dentist :( I am not an unconfident person but I had got so paranoid about opening my mouth, and couldn't stand the continued absesses etc from bad teeth, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :biggrin:

hmmmm have tried phoning the amazing disappearing boyfriend and yet again no answer. Tis not beyond the realms of possibility that he's fallen asleep on his sofa and hence not heard it, but I am suspicious. Also no response on msn though he is logged in *sigh*

shall send a brief email :rolleyes:

NOOOOOOO! Let him go, he is not good enough for you :flowers:

Nice teef Mindy :biggrin:

Please stop talking about chocolate :mad: Even if it is dog chocolate!!

Mog - advice from another person who doesn't follow their own advice. Do your email and tell him exactly what you feel, or how he has made you feel (but don't be too wounded or get really personal diggy) and that he has fecked you off big time and you can't be arsed to play his emotional retard games any more, I did this once many moons ago before I got all over sensitive and not wanting to hurt anyones feelings and I felt so much better about walking away :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: to all in need.

I have a snottysneezyachyifeelsorryformyself kind of cold/flu bug and i dont like it :mecry:

Bless you :crying_anim:

I have very tiredyitis so am off to sort out the menagerie and then off to bed

NN fuggepeeps :flowers:

Leave enough space in the car for you and the dogs Wendy. Enjoy your hols in case I miss you tomorrow :cool: