UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate all your thoughts, I really do. I am sorry to be so self obsessed at the moment but all I can think about is my boy and I didn't think I could cry any more but the tears just keep coming.

You have nothing to apologise for :GroupHug: Everyone here is thinking of you and Max and wishing for the very best of results - just concentrate on him and look after yourself and let us know if there's anything any of us can do.

Hope Kjetil is ok Victoria :flowers:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Alex

I have been doing my job evaluation form today. Not v exciting but its finished!!!!

I groomed a 5 month old Bichon puppy today. Very cute although she cried in the bath and cried when the dryer was on. Didnt once make a sound when i had to pluck the hair out of her ear canals :huh:

I have just shaved Marks head, he usually has a No 3, but my son had borrowed the clippers and left a No 1 on, I didn't realise , so he is nearly bald, to make it worse I was trimming round his ears with no spacers and then saw a hair I missed on the top of his head, I shaved and and scalped a long line on top of his head, I forgot that there was no spacer. He is in the bathroom having an absolute hissy fit and I am trying not to laugh

I have just shaved Marks head, he usually has a No 3, but my son had borrowed the clippers and left a No 1 on, I didn't realise , so he is nearly bald, to make it worse I was trimming round his ears with no spacers and then saw a hair I missed on the top of his head, I shaved and and scalped a long line on top of his head, I forgot that there was no spacer. He is in the bathroom having an absolute hissy fit and I am trying not to laugh

:ohmy: :ohmy:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Andrea - I was told, by the vet, just to walk Bran on lead today and from tomorrow he's ok to walk as normal. If I take him out on his own, he only plods along near me anyway. It's when I take him out with Flora that mayhem ensues :devil: Though it has to be said that with the devilment that he's been up to in the house, I can't see that it would be any worse if he was charging around outside :wacko: We went to my mum's for tea tonight and she just stood there with her mouth agape as he thundered into the house and dragged Flora on to her back :rolleyes: Given the amount of swelling in his nether regions she did ask several times whether they had actually done anything to him :laugh:

poor Mark.

i have just found an empty bag in the bedroom.

this morning it contained special organic dog chews-that i thought were too hard for the poor delicate toothless one.

it appears Dr Watson that i was wrong-the bloody toothless one can scoff just about anything including extra hard dog chews meant to help descale teeth!

fee

poor Mark.

i have just found an empty bag in the bedroom.

this morning it contained special organic dog chews-that i thought were too hard for the poor delicate toothless one.

it appears Dr Watson that i was wrong-the bloody toothless one can scoff just about anything including extra hard dog chews meant to help descale teeth!

fee

Looks like you have got yourself a comedy hound :laugh: She sounds such a lovely girl and definately settling in well :)

Still thinking of Max and Alex :GroupHug:

Laura :ohmy: :laugh: I would be helpless with laughter

I am so stressed and so tired. Reorganisation happening at work meaning a new job contract and a house move looming in the New Year. I'd have some time off but christmas is very busy in my job and I wouldn't want to let my residents down :( Hey ho, I will have a job so I should be grateful.

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate all your thoughts, I really do. I am sorry to be so self obsessed at the moment but all I can think about is my boy and I didn't think I could cry any more but the tears just keep coming.

:sad02: Awww Alex, no one would think you are self obsessed, you are understandably worried about your boy :wub: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Andrea, must be a better house for you somewhere :flowers:

I have been talking to my OH on MSN, probably more conversation than when he is at home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: