UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Haven't seen my camera since move number 2, it's gotta be here somewhere! I have to find it, remember how to use it, get some software/card/whatever for the laptop to download it etc.

Thanks for dehumidifier feedback, I think we will certainly have one as our Christmas present to ourselves - and we aren't going to wait until then, we are having it asap. :)

Definitely a great christmas present, the one we have was my christmas present last year from my mum and sister. A brilliant addition, it's shocking how much water you can take out...

I'll be patient for the wispa photos :laugh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you have a question Jules cut out the middle man and just ask Annie. :laugh: Duke has gone home by the way :biggrin:

Cornflour is good for stopping blood flow.

Dehumidifiers are brilliant. We got ours from B & Q. It's alarming really how much water they take in.

Remember if you make a purchase from amazon to go thro easy fundraising. Several organisations on here are involved with that and it doesn't cost you any extra. We've had some great support through that.

Aw you'll treasure that film Amy :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

We did get the car going OK today and went to the park where a nice lab called Sal and her dad made friends with us and showed Wispa how to retrieve a ball. And W managed for the first time to do a few retrieves and bring the ball to me :) Tis so cold here :( and I have decided to get a dehumidifier so at least the place will be dry. Has anyone got one and is it good?

EEK Dec 1 tomorrow, had better work out what I need to do for Christmas. Not a lot really. Only 3 weeks to solstice and then we start to get the light back :)

Isnt your oil central heating working ? I wonder if you would have been better off in one of those bungalows we looked at.

Id keep your name on the list just in case.

Hi - tis me who does the Lurcher Fairy cards !

I've got 8 packs still available.

I also have some packs with English setter - Angel Setter and Santa Setter.

and also some with a very cute cocker spaniel puppy on them.

I'll stick a post up in a more appropriate place with the pics.

£1 from every pack sold goes to Many Tears.

Penel

www.malbyphotography.co.uk