UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just shaved Marks head, he usually has a No 3, but my son had borrowed the clippers and left a No 1 on, I didn't realise , so he is nearly bald, to make it worse I was trimming round his ears with no spacers and then saw a hair I missed on the top of his head, I shaved and and scalped a long line on top of his head, I forgot that there was no spacer. He is in the bathroom having an absolute hissy fit and I am trying not to laugh

:biglaugh: Once Mark gets over the shock (and the cold!!!!) I'm sure that he will be so happy he has made my day much better. Hasn't done a lot for my monitor, as I had to wipe the coffee off. :biglaugh:

poor Mark.

i have just found an empty bag in the bedroom.

this morning it contained special organic dog chews-that i thought were too hard for the poor delicate toothless one.

it appears Dr Watson that i was wrong-the bloody toothless one can scoff just about anything including extra hard dog chews meant to help descale teeth!

fee

Lily. :wub: :laugh:

Blue has not been eating properly the last couple of days. So I checked his mouth. Despite cleaning his teefs daily and him having occasional bones, I think that I can see a small hole in his back tooth. near the gum. So have got an appointment to see the vet at 2.20. I feel so guilty that I missed it. :mecry: Come to think of it, he hasn't been that keen to let me clean his teeth. Now I feel even more guilty that my big lad is in pain. :mecry:

Big :GroupHug: for all that need them. Plenty to go round. :GroupHug:

Take some rescue remedy and do some relaxing breathing :GroupHug:

Good thing I got showered and dressed and made myself respectable. Carpenter blokie rang to sat he would like to call asap. He is now making all the doors fit. Wispa tried to nick his drill but put it down when told.

Blue :GroupHug: It's so easy to miss something like that. Some of them can be very stoical.

Melps is right. Not that I have a history of being sensible in these matters either. Compare the time spent enjoying his company with the time spent worrying because he won't communicate with you, because this sounds to me as if you are being taken for granted. Is this relationship emotionally cost-effective for you?

I've been sent home to give myself a break after a horrible morning :( Just found some paracetamol for my headache, I should be pleased really, but I keep thinking what might have been. :(

:( :GroupHug:

RMF : I am home for lunch. I had my results through from the exam I sat on 14 October. I thought I had done quite well in it, but in fact I got 73% :ohmy: Just two points off a distinction :glare: At least that's one less thing to worry about, but it's the one I sat on 17 November I am more worried about but won't get the results until February (will probably be 73 reversed) :rolleyes:

I remember you saying you thought you were going to fail that exam. Well done Alex. :flowers:

Thankfully I was very lucky with the case study which forms 50% of the points, as it was nothing to do with balance sheets and was all about measuring performance of a purchasing department and satisfying stakeholder performance, thankfully.

I have just shaved Marks head, he usually has a No 3, but my son had borrowed the clippers and left a No 1 on, I didn't realise , so he is nearly bald, to make it worse I was trimming round his ears with no spacers and then saw a hair I missed on the top of his head, I shaved and and scalped a long line on top of his head, I forgot that there was no spacer. He is in the bathroom having an absolute hissy fit and I am trying not to laugh

:laugh:

That has really cheered me up, sorry Mark. I did almost exactly the same to OH two weeks ago and felt awful about it.

Melps is right. Not that I have a history of being sensible in these matters either. Compare the time spent enjoying his company with the time spent worrying because he won't communicate with you, because this sounds to me as if you are being taken for granted. Is this relationship emotionally cost-effective for you?

as always the wise-fugees are giving great advice (why oh why do we not take it ourselves? :laugh: ) I'm happy that I have learned useful things from the relationship, particularly about how to communicate better, but currently its so not going anywhere. In fact it feels rather like the end of my marriage - given than I know the person is not the type to make final decisions why on earth should that change right at the end? There's very little bitterness in me, but I shall phone tonight and I think end things properly.

:flowers: well done Alex, thats a great result. Fingers still crossed for Max.

I am having a rough day so decided to empty all the drawers in my desk and bin all the old papers. I didn't realise that it would fill a bin bag !! ot sure why I hung on to it all !

:GroupHug: Houndzrus.

:GroupHug: for anyone who needs omne. x

Laura, I forgot about Mark's hair and have just re-read that and it's cheered me up - sorry Mark. Has he forgiven you yet? :unsure: :flowers:

Compare the time spent enjoying his company with the time spent worrying because he won't communicate with you, because this sounds to me as if you are being taken for granted. Is this relationship emotionally cost-effective for you?

Very well said. Another one who has not taken her own advice in the past :rolleyes: