UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Morning :wavey:

It is my baby boy's 3rd Gotcha Day today :wub: :wub: :biggrin: he has had porridge for breakfast and we met up with Dee and Lad on our morning walk so he is happy so far :)

Wiggle :wub: you must not pout at the extent of Sirius's wardrobe :laugh:

Mog :GroupHug: feel better soon missus :flowers:

Sam that is a rather strange dream ... maybe it is a hint of what you'll be doing next year??!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh I had the strangest dream last night , Alan Sugar was interviewing me for a job

Sam that is a rather strange dream ... maybe it is a hint of what you'll be doing next year??!

ooh lordy where I am meant to find the time to be on the apprentice :laugh:

I had a weird dream last night too. I was pregnant :wacko:

was Alan Sugar involved by any chance ?

my RMF

I have just written on the envelope for my visa extension from the Sri Lanka High Commission in London

I could only find a green pen and I told Mark its a well known fact that only nutters use green ink

watch my visa get turned down now :laugh:

Tis a horrible grey wet day here. However the boys and I did get a nice, if wet, walk this morning with no bangs to frighty George. Archie had the best fun following scent trails in Thirlmere forest and has come back a tired little boy.

I am hoping to get to the post office today but it will depend as to whether or not Claz turns up and at what time. I'd rather see Claz than the queue in't t'posst office :biggrin:

My dream last night was I was staying somewhere temporarily. Have no idea if it was a holiday or because of work etc. Was sat on my bed and saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a poisonous snake. I managed to grab it behind the head and marched off with it. I have no idea what I did with it as either my dream switched on to something else or I woke up. Can't remember. So beware cos I've probably discarded it very irresponsibly.

:rolleyes: ooo Jazz,are you having naughty dreams about that bloke out of WWRY again? you hussy !! :laugh:

Its a very wet,grey day here so I am still in my dressing gown. We have an appointment at the vets this afternoon for Poppy,she still has an ear infection. Also, now that I have a back dated payment coming in from the DLA I will have an in depth talk to the vet about the possibility of removing Poppys lipoma.Its quite large and affects her walking so I will discuss it more with him.It has put 3 people off adopting her and it is a shame because she is a lovely old girl. x

Been for a lovely walk on Wimbledon common, but fear Toblies overdone it and has a limp :( He is happily snuggled on the sofa and has had a dose of metacam, if its not eased off later off to the vets we go.

Gentle squishes for Toblie :GroupHug:

I have just found out that the dream house that we were hoping of buying once our was sold has been sold :mecry:

I am now going to make a coffee and console myself by throwing . :(

Oh no :( :GroupHug: