UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Wiggle and Sirius! Wiggle's face!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Alex is so not self-obsessed - like everyone else I am sure, I keep thinking of poor Max and hoping to see good news, and I haven't even met him! Nobody would expect you to be worrying about anything else right now.

RMF: I am stuck on a piece of work that I just can't get right, I've been on it for over a week now and I still can't get the damn thing right . That's why I've beeen posting so much. Every time I get stuck again I bugger off to the Refuge. This probably doesn't actually help

RMF2: I have a Bungle sitting on my bum. I can't see which one it is from here but I know it's a Bungle: they feel a different shape to normal cats.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just shaved Marks head, he usually has a No 3, but my son had borrowed the clippers and left a No 1 on, I didn't realise , so he is nearly bald, to make it worse I was trimming round his ears with no spacers and then saw a hair I missed on the top of his head, I shaved and and scalped a long line on top of his head, I forgot that there was no spacer. He is in the bathroom having an absolute hissy fit and I am trying not to laugh

Oops, piccies please Laura. :D

:laugh: at Julia & Gembloke

RMF: I'm not sure Wiggle is impressed with Sirius's drinking habits......

261108_evening3.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Did they not warn you that Sirius was going to empty your drinks cabinet??

Oops Wendy you should have read the previous posts on the blog

Or are you blaming Sirius for your habitual thingy. :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

while i am laughing at sirius and his drinking with wiggle (he never did that here, well apart fron that one night with gertie). i cant help but notice sirius is also naked !!! what is going on at your house wendy ?

I am thinking the same Sam. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oops it wasn't Sam sorry. Just realised it was Mark. :rolleyes:

You need different avatars.

My random mundane observation. I regularly see a pair of deer in a field near here munching away on crops of some description. Today they'd been joined by a friend and there were three of them. I thought it was nice to see they'd got a friend :wub: I know nothing about deer, I don't know what type they are but they're definitely not muntjacs, they're quite big.

My random mundane observation. I regularly see a pair of deer in a field near here munching away on crops of some description. Today they'd been joined by a friend and there were three of them. I thought it was nice to see they'd got a friend :wub: I know nothing about deer, I don't know what type they are but they're definitely not muntjacs, they're quite big.

Did you notice if they had white bums :unsure: If they did then they are Roe.

*blurgle* cold has arrived with a vengeance - going to campus shop for anti-cold medicines soon before I lose my PC under an avalance of soggy tissues :sick01:

Can't be ill - I have all the dog biscuit orders in the world to do, plus PhD plus my actual job :angry:

Have not heard from the amazing sulking disappearing 'boyfriend' in ooooh several days now. May try calling again tonight (tried on Monday but no answer so left message) but am feeling tired of it all now. Unfortunately my brain seems to demand closure rather than just walking away - which is of course what I would suggest to anyone else :rolleyes: