R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Alex and well done on your exam :flowers:

:GroupHug: Marge

:GroupHug: Andrea, the right house is out there, actually there is one for sale 3 doors from me :wink:

I'm gutted over Woolies :(

Off to do some housework before i get Dylan :ohmy:

:GroupHug: For anyone i've missed who needs one, not had much time to come on here recently so i'm a bit behind.

More :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Alex and Max. Congrats on the exam results :flowers:

Bran went back for his post-ball removal check up this morning and was absolutely thrilled to be back at the vets with more people to bounce on and snog :rolleyes: The vet kept going to talk to me, then bending down to fuss Bran instead :rolleyes: He is really pleased with his progress and really impressed that Bran has been a good boy and not chewed at himself at all :wub: He doesn't need to go back for 2 months now.

And then we went shopping in Broadmead/Galleries/Mall Bristol/Cabot Circus (it's all "town" to me!) with my mum. We got hardly anything done before me and the kids had to come home, but did manage to squeeze in lunch at Starbucks. I had a Dark Cherry Mocha with whipped cream - yummmmm :wub:

I have a houseful of teenage boys playing Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering this afternoon :wacko: It sounds like somebody might be trying to jump their way through the bedroom floor into the kitchen :glare:

Edited by dirtychicken

As some of you may remember the sad loss of my manager early this year.

The initial court case is due tomorrow and I am hoping for all concerned that they (singular) will do the decent thing and plead guilty, however, this is so often not the way...so I was hoping that fugees might keep it in your thoughts and hope that the case can be dealt with swiftly through a guilty plea.

:flowers: thank you.

x

With another 70+ :wacko: parcels waiting to be posted out with regards to Secret Santa over the next few weeks, we're already 10 parcels adrift between what we've been told have been posted and what we've been told have been received :unsure:

Can I please remind everybody taking part to post on the thread when your parcels have been posted and also when you have received a parcel? :flowers:

Hello :wavey:

I am worn out after todays shopping. Didn't get half the stuff I went for and then got stuck on the M4 on the way home after an accident shut it off between 2 junctions and I've ended up home and hour and a half later than planned. I am feeling rather stressed now :rolleyes:

On the plus side, Sirius got himself a nice new jumper from House of Fraser :wink:

As some of you may remember the sad loss of my manager early this year.

The initial court case is due tomorrow and I am hoping for all concerned that they (singular) will do the decent thing and plead guilty, however, this is so often not the way...so I was hoping that fugees might keep it in your thoughts and hope that the case can be dealt with swiftly through a guilty plea.

:flowers: thank you.

x

Hoping for a guilty plea :GroupHug: My OH and brother work for the same company as you so it is in our thoughts :flowers:

:GroupHug: Marge

:GroupHug: Alex

:GroupHug: Mog

Think I am getting a cold too :( My mother, in her wisdom, thinks it is because I went out in the rain this morning :wacko: :rolleyes:

I am cooking myself liver and onions for tea tonight. I have not done it before :huh: All the yukky tubey or stringy looking bits of liver are on a seperate baking tray to dry out for the dogs. They can't wait :rolleyes: :laugh:

:laugh: At Sirius jumper.

I saw a couple of Xmas gifts in BHS I was tempted to buy. Not for the gifts but for the outfits the teds in them were wearing :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Sirius was eyeing up the jumpers the bears in House of Fraser were wearing.....

271108_day6.jpg

So we found a small bear and acquired a jumper for the little chap :wink: