UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phoooey - my RMF's didn't post from an hour ago :(

oh well, can't remember what they were now!

new RMF: have caught up with Desperate Housewives, thinking about bed now and have had an uninformative text from disappearing boyfriend. Am contemplating taking the excellent advice of Fugees and dumping the git - I am damn sure I deserve to be treated better than this :unsure:

Ive had a feking horrible day. I had a diabetic hypo, then as I backed out of the garage, stuff fell onto the side of the car. Lots of scratching. It was dark so ill see the damage tomorrow. Im off to bed before I get anything else go wrong

:GroupHug: Hope tomorrow treats you better.

new RMF: have caught up with Desperate Housewives, thinking about bed now and have had an uninformative text from disappearing boyfriend. Am contemplating taking the excellent advice of Fugees and dumping the git - I am damn sure I deserve to be treated better than this :unsure:

You are damn right you are :flowers:

Lovely teeth Mindy. It's impossible to explain how 'down' having not very good teeth can make you feel :flowers:

I have had a loooong day and I'm away to my bed. Alex's Max is heavy on my mind :(

I hope I get a full night's sleep - last night Tess woke me at 4am for a wee. As I went downstairs to let her out I asked Whuppety Jake if he wanted to go out and he just sighed and stuck his head under the duvet. By the time I got back upstairs he had done a Big Shiny Poo on the bedroom floor :rolleyes: Norty Whuppet.

Ange get a drink, take multiple sips and swallow each. Hiccups magically disappear.

They've gone now, though I was waiting for someone to shout Boo :laugh:

I have tried the drinking water upside down thing before and it works, but I couldn't be bothered to go and get water from the kitchen, so sat here hiccuping until they'd gone :rolleyes: