UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Tell Us About It

Jazz

A straight bumper swap in my opinion....I don't think the bumper support would have been damaged after seeing both cars. I can't for the life of me figure out what part could be holding them up.... it's a new car...not a classic so sourcing parts shouldn't be an issue,I am a bit of a sh*t when it comes to garages and I would drive over to the repair centre and ask them directly what the hold up is...if it's a £5 part I would call my local Audi garage and buy it off them and give it the repair centre lol

Hope you get good news for Merlin.

The spare part probably has to come from Germany and will need to wait until a transport is coming over. They will have to buy from the manufacturer .That seems to be how they work now.

Our local garage getst Skoda spare parts in 24 hours from Dingbro. The van comes up everyday from Inverness

I hope your meeeces pack their little bags and move on, Owl

Thanks Griff. They are saying the hold up is on Audi's end claiming that they slow at sending the part out. Who knows what the truth is :shrug: Just seen your post black magic and that's what we are thinking, it must be coming from Germany. Griff your explanation on whatsapp has made us both rethink it though and Ruby is reasonably happy to leave it until Monday before getting onto them - if the car isn't back by then. However as she is now cleared to drive again from today and she's getting stir crazy she would like to have it back to get out in it.

My car passed its MOT. Lovely Andy had his mechanics look it over before they started the MOT and they decided, because I have done so few miles on it since its last service, it didn't need another and it sailed through the MOT as is. They checked all my levels and all were fine so all I had to pay was the MOT charge of £54'ish.

I honestly couldn't see any part in the photos that could cause a hold up...maybe it's behind the plastic bit? I guarantee you, they can buy the part from a dealership, we used to deal with tonnes of accident repair centre and when we couldn't source a part from the factory we would buy from another local dealership

Great news Jazz, with mine, they go out for a wee, come back in, I don't say anything, just open the crate doors, pop their treats in, shut the door and go...the only time they get treats are in the crate so they are happy to jump in

Yay for Merlin, and for Yantan's car :)

Anti meece widget plugged in and then we spent afternoon at the reserve. It was very warm and pleasant. Very glad I read all the instructions for the widget, as to start with it can make the meece hyperactive as they find it irritating. Got back from reserve to find evidence of hyperactivity on counters and draining board :mad1: messy meeces!

Good news for Merlin, and the car, not so good for the meeces!

I put it on Facebook but forgot to put in here, it's Candy's second Gotcha day! I love her to bits, if we'd put an order in for our idea of a perfect dog we couldn't have done better.

Very sad post on FB, trying to find a new home for a 12 year old English setter whose mum isn't long for this world and wants to see her settled in a new loving home so she can go in peace.

2 years, wow

i waited till 7.30 for the vet to ring back to have my tea. had cereal. hope she will ring tomorrow so i know what was found in his ear. they havent sent him home with his fabric collar, hope they havent given it to someone else. all my dogs have used that, many memories

Congratulations to candy and you... happy gotcha day!

I saw that post Suzeanna, heartbreaking...that was my big worry...the animals, I will have Molly may if anything happens to Steve before me, I can't imagine being ill and having the worry of your best friend being left behind

Happy gotcha day Candy.

Yay for passing MOT Yantan.

Hope Merlin is fully recovered tomorrow Jazz and you get the collar back.

My cousin will have my dogs if anything happened to me and Richard had already gone.I would have no qualms about them living with her. Hope the setter gets a lovely retirement home xx

Hoping the meeces settle down and then buzz off Owl.

Edited by eve