UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Soliloquies

suzeanna

Hugs for sad people.

Yantan I never imagined you as ginger, I don't know what I thought you were, but not ginger!! Good to know you are ginger 😄

Poor Kia, hope we foot heels quickly.

I am feeling very unsettled today and I don't know why. I think I have too many ideas bubbling up and need to get them out and then focus!!

awwwww poor Sophie, i think her bandage looks o.k, dakota had one on saturday and they put her in tiger stripes Lol. glad she is being good and the cone of shame could be done away with

Yantan, make sure you take plenty of breaks and don't wear yourself out

Hope all poorly people and pets are feeling better soon :flowers:

Have just seen online that there has been a big fire at Manchester dogs home and at least 50 dogs have died :mecry: Apparently it was arson and they have arrested a male youth :(

Am not sure about my new tablets - my mood is feeling slightly better, but they are making me feel a bit sick :unsure:

I have been exchanging texts with a lady whose very nervous dog escaped last night. She works for the RSPCA and had to drop her search to spend all night moving dogs from Manchester to Warrington. When she got home around 5 am, her dog had also made her way back home. So relieved for them both.

• Like 1

I was following the events at Manchester via Twitter last night. Fantastic response from people with great hearts. So sad for the dogs who didn't make it. That it was a deliberate act -caused by some little git who deserves to be hung up by his balls (if they can find them) - is beyond words. I hate the human race at times.

Owl I am so glad that that lady's dog was waiting her for when she got back.

I'm off to cuddle Archie.

• Like 1

They say they have arrested someone, initial reports suggested a 29 year old but this later changed to a 14 year old.

So desperately sad and beyond comprehension.

Owl I'm really pleased your friends dog came home

xxx

Edited by murtle

So sad about the dogs at Manchester, but heartwarming that so very many people turned out to help, both with blankets and food but also there have been offers from building contractors to give their services free of cost to rebuild the place. No doubt, if the 14 year old turns out to be guilty, he'll just get a community order and a ticking off. I think a great many dog lovers would like an hour with him to teach him the error of his ways.

So sad about the dogs at Manchester, but heartwarming that so very many people turned out to help, both with blankets and food but also there have been offers from building contractors to give their services free of cost to rebuild the place. No doubt, if the 14 year old turns out to be guilty, he'll just get a community order and a ticking off. I think a great many dog lovers would like an hour with him to teach him the error of his ways.

They will need to keep him in protective custody.

Now updated to 15 years old.

£600.000 has been rised on three justgiving sites.

• Like 1

I've been trying all morning to give a donation through JustGiving but nothing happens after I fill the donation page in and press "send" (or whatever the button says) I've cleared my cache but it has made no difference. Anyone know how I can get a donation to them?

Esther, our stand-in dog walker, has been collecting blankets, beds, toys, food etc. to take down to them, bless her.