UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

:laugh: at Murtle and her declaration of love. Right back at ya and to everyone on here :bigheart3: I hope there's nothing spoiled in the garage that you would miss.

Oh Buster :wub_anim: I hope all scopes out well and you and Rob are able to give a home Snow. Exciting!

Archie and I have had a walk along the old railway line. It wasn't raining - yay! - but the ground was saturated so lots of muddy puddles. The Archibald was in his element. The muckier and wetter his walk the happier he is :rolleyes: My car is a complete mess.

At least it was only a dream, Jayne. I was just reading about a young couple in America who left their young baby strapped in a car seat in his cot for 8 days, no food or water or nappy change. Unsurprisingly, poor little mite died. The only good thing about it, was that unlike here the sentences in America are just what they say they will be, none of this get out in about a third of the time..the father has got 100 years and the mother 50. No chance of repeating that with another poor child then.

It is pretty windy here too - a bucket blew across the yard when I was at the farm and poor Blue went mental! It really scared him :rolleyes: :laugh: He's such a mardy bum :laugh:

All the postie brought me today was some more steroids for Ted from the vet - no red envelopes for me :rolleyes: :mecry: :laugh: Ah well, there's always next year - am determined to get at least one Valentine's card before my 30th birthday (which is next March :unsure: )

That's the main thing Alex, you must be getting it right if the bosses are on your side. My daughter has had a painful shoulder for months now, been to the Dr several times but no better. I'm getting really stressed about this surgery now, made the mistake of googling images of breast after lumpectomy and hadn't realised how much difference there would be between the two. I'm going to look awful:(