UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Nope, not watching the olympics.... not really my thing but like Yantan i don't agree with the homophobia... having a gay brother i wouldn't like to think of him being treated so badly....i am guessing canada are doing well then?

Suzeanna, i will be thinking of you tomorrow and just remember we are all behind you and here to support you whatever the outcome

Jazz, i hope if you ever get to find out who your dad was/is he is everything you wanted

Yantan, my dads dad was an evil horrible man, my dad told us the truth when we were kids and my mum made damn sure we knew what he was like, my cousins are all under the illusion he was a wonderful man and a saint.... he died in his sleep aged 49, he never even suffered a tiny bit, he was an awful wife beater who deprived his kids of the most basic of things, life really is unfair sometimes.. the wrong people suffer and others get off scott free

Snow, glad your appointment went well

Murtle, enjoy dublin!

i have my test at training tonight...not even got chance to practice today as i am waiting for a large delivery which means the dogs have to be shut out and i feel absolutely shocking, i could really do with not going to training at all tonight

cheers Gooster, i am going to go and if i don't pass i am not bothered....not sure if it is the kc thing or not as we weren't told it was, one of the ladies from the group is picking us up and dropping us off which is really lovely so i don't have to go out in the cold too much.

delivery still hasn't arrived! did a bit of training but laney decided he knew how to do the mat thing better than the pup...lay on it and wouldn't get off Lol.

i am always the one who has to wait in for other peoples deliveries... this one is a mattress so can't just get them to leave a card Lol

glad you have had sunshine, took my 2 out this morning and it was freeeeeeezing! there was rain too and as me and the pup were heading back i thought she looked like she had snow on her neck... thought nothing of it until 10 mins later when she decided to have a wee and the snow was really coming down... we can add snow to her list of dislikes Lol

still no delivery and i really need to start getting ready.... bet if i go to have a shower they will turn up!

Yaaaayyy! Well done :biggrin:

It decided to pelt it down with snow just as I left the farm to go to the gym :rolleyes: thankfully my car is a beast in snow and it was just like driving on a dry road :biggrin: I even parked on a grassy hill so that all the people with useless cars in snow wouldn't hit me :laugh: it had all gone by the time I left the gym though, so no snowmen to be made tonight :laugh:

Just had an interesting tea tonight. I got some beef out of the freezer this morning, thinking I would make beef in black bean with noodles. When I looked in the cupboard, I had no black bean sauce, so decided to make beef in sweet chilli and garlic instead. It was pretty nice actually :)

Am watching the Shawshank redemption now, not seen it for ages :)

Moaning :tired:

Well done griff and Dakota :flowers:

suzeanna - fingers crossed the news isn't bad :flowers:

To all poorly/depressed peeps, I hope things are better soon :GroupHug:

Gorjuss George has taken up residence :rolleyes:

Work is still horrible at the moment and the project which is causing all the stress probably won't be finished until about October time. Hey ho.

Edited by merledogs

Lol, gorgeous george knows when he is on to a good thing Merledogs

Gooster, glad your tea was nice and glad noone smacked into your car.... i am very jealous of you having a defender, they were my faves to work on, you can keep your top end range rovers Lol

Suzeanna, good luck for today, we are all thinking of you and if you need anything we are all here to help if we can, fingers crossed all will be o.k

Dakota was a little minx in training, biting the lead refusing to settle but they asked if she was always like that and i said yes she doesn't have an off switch.... apparently she is a clever dog who needs to be kept occupied to stop her playing up Lol the nice lady out of the class picked me up and dropped me back and has said she will do the same if i want to continue... apparently it is a lot more relaxed the next training thing