UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Moaning :tired:

Is that Buster the bullie at Greyhound Gap snow? So excited for you and Buster :pinkie:

Snow - just make sure to get your roof checked out in case the neighbour's roof tile did any damage when it landed on your roof. Of course then you'd have to claim on their insurance :whistle: Karma's a bitch.

Be glad when this week is over - got yet another conference call on the same project today which no doubt will result in another argument :rolleyes:

It's Buster the greyhound we're going to see - he's black with a grey face and chest he's an ex racer who spent 6 years in a home where he was neglected and came into rescue in a poor state with rotten teeth and nails growing into his pads. I'm told he's a real gentleman not at all pushy and gets on well with other dogs and has been around babies and children, very much a people dog Lisa said he's quite delicate looking for a greyhound - fine boned and ribby, he's not your typical gap hound as he's very quiet and unassuming.

Lol, Merledogs i did the same thing... googled gap and buster and found the bull terrier and showed my mum and then looked again on the site and found Snows Buster

Suzeanna, tinnitus is awful, hope it clears

the pup has decided to start peeing on my floor at night, i take her for a wee before bed and am getting up at 7.30 but she is still weeing.... i physically can't make myself get up any earlier as that is already killing me, i have had to resort to popping towels on the floor..... as she is in and out of my bed all night waking me i can't tell when she wees

Yay the one day I'd rather not have to commute to work, I have to be in paddington! Normally a breeze but all our trains come from further afield and are being cancelled. Luckily the train that I have got on has lots of space so can settle down for the slow journey in! Normally 25/28 mins today 50 mins he hopes!!

Oh and in other news our garage flooded. Was all stuff we needed to go through whilst having work on the flat done! Guess that's an easy way to go through it, wet, smelly or rotten into a skip!

I didn't see the Bullie, but the greyhound looked gorgeous. Very distinguished and definitely in need of lots of TLC.

Happy Valentines day to everyone, cause I love you all 😍

Griff would puppy pads help?

xxx