UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Murtle, another place which is great for wallpaper which did surprise me..... b&m if you have one?

dex is in getting his thyroid out today..... i am in bits, diez was the last one to have an op and things went downhill really quickly, i know deep down it wasn't the op that did thing but i am sooooooo worried, he is 16 years old too so i am doubly worried.

Another dry night from the puppy..... i can't figure out what goes on with her sometimes, like with the pickiness with food, she wouldn't eat dry so we did raw, then she wouldn't eat raw so we did dry, then she went of dry so i did raw again and yesterday she scoffed 3 dinners of raw, 2 lots of kibble out of a busy buddy and would have ate more too i think.... she has deffo been sent to try me this one Lol

Good luck Dex :flowers:

Am working in Stockport today, which seems to have the stupidest parking system in the world. It's 8 quid to park all day so I came armed with coins to pay it but the machine got full when I just had 20p left to pay :angry: so I decided to pay by my card by phone. It didn't recognise my number plate, so I had to text it to them. But the system said my reg plate was to my Mitsubishi lancer (which I got rid of 4 years ago!). So I then had to go online to do it!! It took me 15 minutes to pay to park! What a stupid system!!

Jazz, how very kind of the crew to get you up Lol

Morning Merledogs

Gooster that sounds a nightmare

dex is deposited at the vets. whilst in the vets there was a woman who i had seen the other day when i had kota with me.... she had asked what the pup was so i said she is supposed to be a staffy, today she said... i thought about your puppy and she looks like a patterdale, i said oh i hope not and she said oh patterdales are more expensive than staffies... staffies are dirt cheap!! i was quite off with her and said well i looove my staffies and i don't go in for breeds of dogs really...i like staffies and mutts, as if the price of a dog makes a difference.... what a nob!

What a stupid woman Griff. We had JRT's at home whilst I was growing up and the first dog I had of my very own was a JRT but then I got a little bitzer and I was hooked on mutts. However all dogs are precious regardless of their breed and I don't like people who get snobby over breeds. I don't see how she could confuse a Staffie for a Patterdale in the first place so it shows how much she knows. Oh and Patterdales are ten a penny round here being one of the local breeds of this area alongside the Lakeland Terrier and Trailhound. You see more Patties than Staffies here.

Morning.

Suzeanna, will be thinking of you today :flowers:

Fingers crossed for a smooth op for Dex :GroupHug:

What an idiot Griff. I've had a few people who have known Logan for a while be surprised that he's a cross breed. The comment is always along the lines of 'he's so lovely I thought he was a proper breed'. As if mutts can't be lovely! Whatever the breeding or mix of a dog, its the personality that counts.