UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Office xmas party last night whoever my secret santa was obviously regifted but I really dont mind as I got a build-a-bear black labrador dressed in a tuxedo which would have cost £30 in the shop and he's gorgeous lol

Saw my Dr this morning for a blood pressure check these "expensive" pills are obviously working as my BP is in the normal range for the first time in about 6 or 7 years! Yippeee.

Off to work in a few mins but will be on tentahooks as Nick & Vicky are having their 20 week scan today and hopefully we will know the gender of the baby by about 2 pm so work are going to have to put up with me taking and making phone calls part way through lol

My daughter in law has her scan on the 20th to tell her what sex her twins are..she's crossing her fingers for at least one to be a girl, but says she has a feeling they are both boys. My grandson is in for a nasty shock I think, he knows babies are on the way but has no way of knowing just how much of a difference they will make to his life.

I've been having trouble with my left leg for a while..the muscle at the top of the thigh which seems to operate the lifting and moving forward of the leg keeps going into spasm, it's horribly painful. This morning I was walking downstairs, or trying to and joy of joys..the other bloody one did it. I think at this rate I'd better be asking Santa for a stairlift and a mobility scooter :mad1:

I looked at that link, Murtle...but I don't like to ask my neighbour if her husband is having erectile problems, it might be a little too personal a question! :D

Glad shes back with you Alicia lots of gentle squidges for her xxx

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll its a ..............................................................................BOY!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm really pleased for them they would have been happy either way but I know they both secretly hoped for a boy as did we - just think one day he may play for Wales :) He's healthy and happy and progressing nicely :)

Glad trudy is home Jazz

Congrats Snow

Suzeanna, look into grants for stairlifts etc as my mums aunt has just been given one and she hardly lives in this country!

Merledogs, hope your cupboard has arrived

you know i had a tattoo done a little while ago? well i finally managed to get back and get it finished today.... i have had to cancel my appointment 3 times with being ill and the dog etc, martin did it today on his day off and for free!!!!!!!

a419b95f-8f07-4cc5-a73b-962e71d321ee_zps

• Like 1

morning all

she slept till 8am so happy about that

the back step is being built so I cant go out there. so, when she woke up and needed the loo, I got out of bed, put a fleece and and thought im in a cul de sac, noone will see me if I put her on the front grass. Im bending down saying do wee weeeesssssss

when the binmen came round the corner. didnt think much of it till I came in and realised I only had my nighty on, with a low front pmsl

Hahaaa Alicia. I'll bet the bin men have seen worse!

Congratulations Snow :)

Suzeanna that doesn't sound good. I am so sorry you are suffering such pain. It wears you out doesn't it :(

I am going to see some very old friends on Monday and I haven't seen them in over a year so I am looking forward to catching up with them. When we get together we just pick up from where we last left off and its just so nice and comfortable.

Right having completed all my work for this week :) I am now going to set too and wrap some Christmas pressies so I know where I am with them and if I need to get anything else.

:wavey:

Sorry, haven't been around much lately. Glad to hear Trudy is home. Also pleased to hear that the pregnancies are going ok for Suzeanna's DIL and for Nick and Vicky.

Suzeanna, I hope the leg muscle's ease up a bit soon.

Griff, the tattoo is lovely!

Nothing much to report here. My christmas shopping is now pretty much done :) Just my dad to buy for - and he needs two pressies as his birthday is on the 22nd. I'm spending this weekend trialing various recipes for the hampers I'm making for OH's family. MIL can't have anything with lactose in it, so I'm going to have to try some new recipes - I've found a tasty looking one for coconut milk banana bread :)