UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Hope you get it sorted Owl :flowers:

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Jazz

Am not sure when I will do my 24 marathon - I am actually working a fair bit over the Christmas fortnight, but I am sure I will fit it in somewhere :) Might watch some of season 1 now actually :)

Just written my Christmas cards - am sure I will get a card from someone I don't expect to (I usually do!), but have done most of them :)

Jazz, get the vet to bill the insurance company direct and then bill you after for the excess, i have just had my bill for the excess come through from my vet for diez's op

Not keeping up to well sorry peeps!

Gooster, that was an expensive return!

Diez's holter monitor results showed that the heart isn't responsible for the collapses, the cardio vet has said if i can capture it on video he will send it to his friend who is a neurologist and get his opinion on things, i don't know if to be relieved or not Lol

if its not the heart thats good

they are billing the insurance, but wanted to check I would pay the excess, so have paid for the first 2 ops, that was £600. that will do for now lol

I must write some xmas cards. they are next to me, thats a start lol

Energy stuff was a false alarm. I found the letter confirming everything was transferred to EON by Age UK. The British Gas bill which said mum was getting her gas and electric from them was an old one which someone must have found and shoved into the recent pile of invoices and paperwork. I didn't notice the date. So it's not mum's dementia but mine, which is less likely to be due to age than trying to live 3 lives at once in 2 different places. Owls do not multitask.

There was a special Christmas late opening at my local farm store, with 10% off. So as well as stocking up on a few things, I bought some winter boots. This is what they are like:

http://www.rideaway.co.uk/WOOF-WEAR-NEW-LONG-BOOTS

Super cosy for dog walking in all weathers, and relatively light.

Glad Trudy can come home tomorrow Jazz :flowers:

Glad the paperwork is all in order and your mum hasn't paid twice for her gas and electric :)

:laugh: at Murtle - I didn't even know DVD players had a shuffle function on them!! You definitely can't watch them out of sequence - they are too fast paced for that :) Just watched another 2 episodes tonight :)

Nor did I... It was only when we went back in time that we had a look at what I had done! I guess the DVD player also plays cd's where shuffle could be useful.

Fingers crossed for Trudy coming home.

Hugs for Owl, you sound like you have so much going on.

My bodyclock has been altered by my hols, though 4:12 is a lie in for me at the moment, it is still way too early to be awake.

There were some reindeer at the special evening! Wispa could see them from the car and did not know what to make of them. Deer she knows, but deer in a pen being stroked?? There was some barking at first, but the reindeers' mum said not to worry as they live with dogs.

I am feeling a bit better. Will get there if I do one thing at a time and don't panic. This evening I am meeting a friend for a pub meal.

We were petting reindeer last week when we went to the wildlife park. They are beautiful animals (I've never met an animal that wasn't though!) We got a charge out of watching a small school party of 6 year olds who had been given food to feed the reindeer. They were open mouthed and wide eyed with excitement over meeting Santa's reindeer. They were asking which one was Donner, which one was Blitzen and so on - they knew all the reindeer names.