UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

I hope you get in to see an M.D today Jayne and soon get the problem sorted.

Positive thoughts for Mummy Owl and the stairlift.

It's really unseasonal and un-Crimbo like weather here :( Rain, rain, rain and really grey skies. My good friend in Connecticut emailed this morning as usual and told me they have had snow flurries. Their forecast is for 8 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. I would love a bit of snow just to make it more Christmassy. I would even settle for just a heavy frost and some blue skies.

Afternoon. I have just watched an awesome game of football on my tablet - and my beloved City beat the league leaders 6-3 :partytime:

I have decided which touchscreen laptop I am treating myself to for Christmas, which I am gonna pick up during the week. Was gonna wait until the sales but I want to open it Chrimbo day :santa:

• Like 1

Maintenance firm for stairlift could not get hold of an engineer, and finally rang us back at 5 just after a lovely care lady had done teatime visit and decided to have another look at it. She found the problem! The stairlift has a key, like an ignition key, tucked away under one of its arms. If the key is removed then all power to the stairlift is shut off. We never touch it, but mummy owl must have pulled at it during her random tinkering with everything last night, and it wasn't properly in its keyhole.

She has calmed down and is mostly sleeping, much to our relief.

Glad you got those ABs, Jayne, and caught it early.