UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

well done all!

my cold has really come out today. not bothering to get dressed

got an appointment for the clinic to check the lump in my boob on the 16th

im sorryy its all woe from me, but this is the only place I can say these things without friends knowing

snow, this food might be o.k for Nog (cheaper than vet food!)

http://www.wolfit.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=77

the company are really helpful and will send you samples if you want or if you like i could give you some of ours to try.... if you are going to order from them the delivery can on occasion take up to a week to arrive (that has happened once, it is usually 4 days max) i am really glad the blood results came back as ok...ish!

we have had our trip to the vet, earlier in the week we had made the appointment with a view to putting diez to sleep, she is however back with me snoozing on the sofa, the vet has started her on some selgian to see if it is anxiety/dementia. her bloods have come back as fine and her blood count is nearly back to normal, before surgery it was either 36 or 39, after surgery 26 then on the monday following 4 days after surgery it was 27 and today it is 33!!!

Thanks for that griff I have emailed for some samples xxx

well done all!

my cold has really come out today. not bothering to get dressed

got an appointment for the clinic to check the lump in my boob on the 16th

im sorryy its all woe from me, but this is the only place I can say these things without friends knowing

(((hugs))) best place to let it all out Alicia I hope the lump is nothing serious.

Well there are some nice people on this planet - I just wish they all were like the couple who found my credit card wallet yesterday that I dropped from my pocket whilst dashing from the car to DW's new shop.

They looked through it to see if they could find an address or at least a phone number and apologised for having to do so. My driving licence was in there so having got the address from that they walked up from the town centre to deliver it safely back to me. They told me they didn't want to leave it in the care of one of the shops just in case and also believing that I would be worried about it once I realised it was missing they thought it better to get it back to me a.s.a.p. I had a tenner tucked into it so promptly offered it to them to buy a drink by way of a thank you but they wouldn't hear of it.

We had a nice little chat and they told me that they have a static van at one of the caravan parks near town that they have been coming to for the last 20 years. They said they have always found the townsfolk here very welcoming and they were delighted to find I was a born and bred local that they were able to do a good turn for. Nice visitors like this do so much to make up for the horrible selfish ones and I was chuffed to find that there are still nice, honest folk around. Hurray for them :cheer:

• Like 1

Jazz, i hope your cold clears soon and fingers crossed the lump turns out to be nothing sinister

Snow, hoefully the food will suit nog, both of mine eat it no bother, just a word of warning though...... the feed guides seem a bit generous to me, but i do have to watch my 2's weight and it is a working dog food (not entirely sure what that means!)

Oh how Lovely Yantan, it is nice to know that this planet isn't made up of scumbags alone.

Diez has had another stumble/collapse thing...Yay!!! and i managed to make sure i pushed the button, hopefully capture another one and i can remove the monitor... she will no doubt bite me at that point

Well now Nog had a previcox lunchtime and was looking for food so I added in a handful of his dry chappy to the cottage cheese and chicken and he ate it happily .... at 3pm he appeared in here bugging me whereas all week he has pretty much spent 23 hours in bed or on the dog bed sleeping and having to be rousted out to go for a wee etc. I let him out but thats not what he wanted, I plumped up the duvet...nope not that either ... followed him to the kitchen where he stood looking at his empty bowl so I put another handful of chappy down with some cottage cheese and he wolfed it down as if starving, then he went out, chased a cat *eye roll* came back in head high and full on trot, grabbed his toy box selected a toy and spent a good 10 mins throwing it in the air and pouncing on it. When Rob came home he rushed to the door all waggy and smiley which Rob commented on him being a lot brighter and now he's following Rob around the house bugging him for a walk. If he keeps the chappie down I'll be very happy, clearly he's feeling a bit better and glad to be off the bland diet - wondering now if he was a bit depressed at not being able to have his proper dinner and rewards for wee's etc.

• Like 1

Glad Nog is a bit better.

Hope everything is OK, Jazz.

Thanks everyone for being so nice to me when I was miserable. Suzeanna is right, if I looked more conventional I would not get so much trouble. Being single and not a family person does not help. You are more of a target for bullying, I have found.

ooooooo thanks Snow, will send a PM in a bit

Owl, i am another who doesn't look conventional..... i think "unique" would be a good way of labelling me Lol, all you need to remember is nobody is any better than you regardless of their wealth, look or lifestyle.... after all, the world would be a dull place if we were all the same

Suzeanna, nice to see you back!!! hope you are feeling better

has anyone seen Gooster? or have i speed read and missed her?

So glad to hear that Nog and Diez appear to be on the mend, and that Trudy might be coming home soon...sorry for anyone who's suffering from the lurgy!

Thanks Griff..I have good days and not so good, but I'm making an effort to pull myself together (sound like a pair of curtains!). My OH is very stressed from work at the moment so it wouldn't do for us both to be sliding down, I have to try to keep his spirits up.

Owl...as your pod is only slightly above the allowed height, does the construction allow for slicing a piece of the top and making a flat bit? Or even if you could are you so dispirited by the miserable cow next door that you don't want to try anyway? I have a sinking feeling that she won't like the garage idea either, she's probably the sort who won't approve of anything out of the ordinary.

I am still here griff :flowers: Have been reading through, just been busy with work, gym and farm :)

Hope all poorly peeps and animals are feeling better soon :GroupHug: :flowers:

Am now off for the next week - going to be really weird being off and having nothing planned though :unsure: I am out for a meal on Wednesday afternoon, so that will pass one day!

No, can't slice a bit off the top, it would destabilise it. She can't complain about the garage because the only visible change would be a window at the end which would not be visible to her. She might still object because that would still jeopardise the privacy of her cross-garden chats, but I have decided those are an invasion of my own privacy.