UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Merledogs, not surprised you are annoyed, you are doing the right thing keeping her in, our dex is banned from going out the front now as the road is quite busy and now has buses going in both directions (6 an hour) and it is just asking for bother, he isn't happy but i would rather him grumpy and alive

Jazz, good luck for today (i am a bit late!)

hi Sam and Trallwm farm

Yantan, that tale about the dog and the boat is fab

Owl, glad your friend doesn't mind a modified gift.... how lovely of the dogs to personalise it for her

Suzeanna, nice to see you back and sorry to hear you have been a bit down, i am doing o.k at the moment thank you.... had a rough couple of days but feel brighter today, my day would get even better if i bumped into somebody i want to see

Ooh that makes for a long afternoon Jayne.

DW didn't get here until 3.45 after travelling back from her seeing her family. I have told her not to keep the dogs and baby out in the heat too long but in any case she's only taking them to Bass lake for a paddle and a run on the foreshore there so it should be refreshing rather than arduous.

I have run out of salad so I am going to have to cook my tea :(

aww what a lovely picture

im home. sore throat,but making the most of the anesthetic not wearing off yet lol no doubt my stomach will be sore when it does.

I havent been shopping for over a week,and was running the freezer down then,so its needing something soft, either cereal or curry and rice

That was clever of him.

Everyone who is too hot can come round to mine, tis bliddy freezing here. Going to go to bed to keep warm.

Does facebook drive people crazy or does it just give a platform to people who were crazy in the first place? Answers on one side of a postcard please.

• Like 1

Owl, both.

It gives a platform for the crazy ones who were always crazy but can now share their craziness with many others, which makes the sane ones go crazy by reding the craziness!

Morning, tis twirly.

Archie is a clever boy!!

• Like 1

awww what a cute piccie and clever lad archie for fetching home strawberries

Owl, you are more than welcome to come and cook at ours too! i was hot all night too

as for the facebook thing, i agree it just allows people a wider audience for spreading their craziness about