UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

I had a dalmatian who love to roll in the mud. On a walk in the park one day she rolled in a muddy goal mouth and ended up totally covered- a chocolate covered dalmatian much to the amusement of the other dog owners.

She was not impressed at being washed under the caravan site tap but no way was she getting in the car like that.

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ive just opened the metal food bin in the garden,with their bags of complete, and hooves in. the water has got in. I dont know if the sealed bags are ok,but the hooves looked ok,till caterpillars came out of them! *sick icon needed!*

ewwwwwww Jazz, thats rank!!! ahhhhhhhhhh the pill cam, my dad had that year before last, dead clever, you wear a wee box for x amount of hours and then return the box to the department for analysis, the camera just goes down the Pan Lol. my dad was severely aneamic, cameras both ways and biopsies taken, had the pill cam, mri and nothing showed up, they just whacked him on iron tablets and left it at that, he stopped taking the iron and is supposed to get regular blood tests but being a bloke he doesn't bother.

Yantan, love that melon collie Lol

just ran into an old friend of mine who i haven't seen for years, it was lovely seeing him again, he wants to meet up for a drink so it will be pints of pop for me!