UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Thanks Suzeanna, i know i should just get it over with and say something but i am very very shy...mind you anyone who knows me would laugh their heads off at that, i may have a look on ebay for a paul mckenna cd along the lines of what you mentioned. i also hope the work stops soon, diez used to get really upset at noise but thankfully she has calmed down about it now.

Owl, crikey, that is really making me glad i don't use facebook properly..... i don't get why people feel the need to be so nasty to others

Yantan, sounds like your DW is very wise, i often think when there are dogs that bite that the weather can play a part, heck i get cranky if i get too cold or hot Lol

Gooster..... i am deaf in one ear and have reduced hearing in the other, i ask people to repeat stuff...... what you could say is you had some water in your ear and misheard and could he repeat what he said Lol

Had my hair cut today, i am currently dyeing it again and have strict instructions to leave the blue at the front...will do as i am told for now

I love facebook and I think it's what you make it. There are very many different privacy settings so people can only see what you want them to see. Having said that I only have about 30 carefully chosen friends and 25 of them are rellies! it's a great way of keeping up and swopping photos - even my 87 year old dad is on there (although he does have two pages cos he forgot his password and changed his email address.......) :) xx

Was that about what that guy said Alex?

Dyl doesn't deal well with things being different...if we are moving furniture to decorate he gets very anxious, don't know if it's a lurcher thing, or just a Dylan thing! He's always been scared of loud noises, thunder and fireworks or a shotgun going in the fields makes him shake like a leaf. Hopefully that's it now, they seem to have all the stud thingies in the walls and I think the cladding just pushes on. Thank heavens we aren't having ours done, it's loud enough from next door heaven knows what it would be like on our own walls. Is Archie ok now that yours is all done Yantan?

My OH said there was drama at his work today, an ambulance pulled up in the carpark and they said they'd had a call from someone who said he'd tried to kill himself then changed his mind. I presume he'd taken tablets. It's my OH's team leader! Panic because they couldn't find him, managers etc. scouring the building but they found him and the ambulance carted him off. I noticed he was showing as being on Facebook a couple of hours ago, so he can't have done himself much damage thank goodness. He did have some months off not ago with depression, seems as if he isn't really over it.

Its too fecking hot - cant sleep, Robs taken himself off into the conservatory to sleep on the airbed cos we are too hot sharing the bed, even Nogs not sleeping hes joined me in the office and is under the desk. We have the backdoor open but theres no breeze!

I'm typing by moonlight lol its so bright out that I can walk round the garden and see every bush and tree clearly - think I might even go sit out there shortly and see if I can cool down enough to come back in and and try to sleep again.

Moaning :tired:

suzeanna - yes it was about what the bloke said :flowers:

I was boiling as well last night, but I have an ice strong fan next to the bed which I turned on for a bit. Trouble is I can't sleep with it on so had to turn it off again eventually.

Fecking seagulls & fecking neighbours it looks like the council tip outside my house they must have put their bin bags out last night with food waste in them and the seagull have had a whale of a time ripping them all open and scattering rubbish all over the street and into my garden! We did our bags last night but they are in the garage and we wont put them out for another hour yet grrrrrr it'll be us clearing up the fecking mess again!!!!

Snow that's not on. What about reporting them to the council? We have environment wardens here and they would come out and have a word.

I slept with the fan on all night but woke up freezing cold at around 6am :rolleyes:

Suzeanna yes Archie is fine now.

Oh snow that is soo frustrating. There's a house across the road from me that doesn't even fasten the top of the bin bags so that attracts cats and everything - and of course the bin men don't clear it up, they just collect the torn bags (in a way I can't blame them)

Sending cool thoughts to everyone (icecubes icecubes icecubes) The papers say it will get hotter before the heat wave breaks next Thursday - I don't want it to end in case it doesn't come back!! :)

The problem is that theres an alleyway dead end thing opposite our house which is where everyone leaves their bags so there is no way of knowing which house the offending bags came from as were a culdesac it creates like a swirly kind of effect with any breeze which either means blowing rubbish ends up in our front garden or in the garden of the people opposite us - depending on the direction of the swirl. Why on earth the council dont supply wheely bins which the gulls cant get at is beyond me - we are a seaside town and this happens EVERY bin day all around the town, the council has now even stopped supplying black bags so people then buy cheap ones which of course are no match for the gulls.