UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Welcome to your new home Jazz :partytime:

Have worked a half day today as it was Buxton Carnival. Thought I would spend the afternoon with mum and dad, but mum has had a bad headache all day (and is still asleep now) and dad went shopping to buy his work colleague a birthday present :rolleyes: Ended up going getting 'tidied up' downstairs :ninja: Then went to the farm to see Blue. Just got to mum and dad's and dad is out on his motorbike and mum is asleep. We were supposed to be having a BBQ tonight but I can't see that happening :angry: :rolleyes:

Welcome home Jazz.

Have your own BBQ Jayne!

That is so funny Yantan, love it.

We have returned to MIL's house and had some beer then dinner with sparkling white wine...next up is red wine!! My body will be in detox for a while when we get back home!!

Enjoy Murtle

Oh happy landings Jazz. Hope it soon feels like home

Hope parents have had a word with themselves and you have had your BBQ Jayne

Lots of numpties on the motorways today. Worst candidate being the utter fool who was stationary on the hard shoulder, who decided to set off again without indicating and pulled out with no speed at all. Woman in a minibus was in the same lane slammed on. We were in the next lane. Martyn braked to make room for her to pull out so she could get away. She slowed right down behind the prat in the car and they carried on like that. So we got the hell out of there.

I hadn't realised that it is "convention" time here again when all the christians hit town. It's bleedin awful as they have such an attitude and cause all sorts of problems with bad parking and walking down the middle of the road and making lots of noise etc. etc.. I am going round muttering "too many christians not enough lions".

Yantan, As a Christian I attended the convention a few times (before my divorce and 'alternate' lifestyle....) and know just what you mean and agree!! I also worked Sundays in 'Birketts' in town back in the day and Convention time would bring the 'please could I have one scone and could you cut it in half and butter both sides??' for two people!! Tight as.....You gorra larf :) x

Grrrr 5.20 and I am wide awake and have been for some time.

However I have a new baby nephew born last night, congratulations to SIL!!

xxx

Michelle that sounds very scary and am glad Martyn was able to avoid a collision x