UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Yes here's another one wondering if Mizz Merle is OK. Alex gives us a wave if you are able.

There are a few others too who haven't posted lately so if you are still around let us know if you are OK. I was going to try and list the names but inevitably I will miss a name out because my memory is SH1T and I don't want to risk offending someone.

I am here, in between tracking, transport runs, errands, same old same old ... somewhat clobbered by a tummy bug which thankfully waited until I got home from a rescue run last night before giving me hell. Got a few vital things done today but going to bed now.

You ok Jazz? How's the little blind foster? Whats her name?

:wavey: Alex. Nice to get engrossed in a good book. I was looking forward to getting stuck into the new Ian Rankin but my son knicked it off me over Christmas so don't know when I'll see that again lol.

Hope you feel better soon Owl

Edited by eve

Great portrait and glad you've got your tickets

Hope you're feeling a lot better very soon Owl

Hope you got flap fixed Buddyboy

Enjoy henna dabbling Griff but make sure you get to speak to your consultant tomorrow. Don't be fobbed off by his secretary again. Your health is important and he told you to ring if needed.

I hope you soon feel better Owl

What's the book Alex?

They are the Black Dagger Brotherhood books (vampires and stuff) which I got into over christmas and theres ten of them to read.. Just about to start no 7.

Moaning :tired: Not sleeping well at the mo, not sure why.