UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Snow : I think I paid around £50 to upgrade on Delta to prem economy and the seats did look and feel a lot better than the ones I sat in during internal flights , they were wider for sure and there was more legroom and you could of course select the seats online and get priority boarding , they do have pairs which might suit you both. I don't think the pitch is ever great in economy really but it didn't seem too bad. On my return flight there were a few seats spare so I booked the middle of a set of 3 and no one sat on either side so I had bags of space and lay out ( it was an overnight flight )

Could you sit apart to get the best seats for you both ?

Edited to add , heres the link to Delta with some photos of the seats http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/in-flight-services/products/seating/economy-class-premium-seating/economy-comfort.html

They don't have the price but I know I paid just under 50 quid each way to upgrade ( in advance ) and that was in May 2012

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Yay, well done french Peugeot garage for sending the cheque out so quickly! We are muchly pleased about this :-) still tres bizarre but at least we have the €700 back!

Very excited on our way to collect the kitties, always strange to not have them at home before and after holidays! Means one thing though...tis secret Santa tonight...woo hoo....(just in time too as I think Christmas is all over tomorrow!) x

Evening have just got home from seeing dad. Received a letter from stepmum this morning thanking us for the Xmas present. Dad told me she was now in bed with bronchitis so phoned to see if she needed anything doing while we were in the vicinity. Went to voice mail so left a message.

• Like 1

Morning All

Boiler at WagTails was fixed. Needed to be reset but where to find the reset button was not obvious, even with the manual. Still we will know another time although it seems to have been a freakily major powercut that knocked out a massive area for up to 2 hours. Our guests have been fine about it - not exactly our fault & they knew they were our first visitors & said they were happy to roadtest for us since we opened up early especially for them.

Had domestic day & worried a bit about bookings but in the evening we had an enquiry & they booked within minutes of my response & were very complimentary so cheered up again. The wimp in me is finding new business venture a bit scary at times!

Hope everyone has a good day & Mark has not broken Dogstar website permanently. I am also on a bit of a learning curve with some online stuff!

Ops Mark!!

It's normal to worry about new ventures Whizzie, keeps us alert and on our toes! Glad that bookings are being made though to help ease your fears.

Have managed a 3mile run, nice to be on flatter roads! On an app I have been using for running in lieu of my garmain, the steepest hill where I live registers as 6.7% whereas te hills I had to run up in France measure between 14% and 22%! I avoid the 6.7% one here as I always thought it TOO steep, now I know I was just a wimp!!