UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:spudniksantanew: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all fugee folk!!

Tis a little sad today as there are 'extra' toys and treats :mecry: however the other two are making sure they are used :rolleyes: in fact Molly now has ALL the toys but Glen doesn't seem bovvered.

I have a rotten cold so I am heading back to bed for a bit before thinking about cooking. :sneeze:

Morning Fugees, hope you all have a peaceful Christmas. It's blowing a hooley here. Wispa is outside helping Becky look after the mini horses, I am having breakfast then taking her on a long walk somewhere before going to spend the day with mummy owl who is 93 today. The mini horses gave me a big tin of shortbread :laugh:

Marge - thank you so much for the lovely SS pressies, both for me and the boys I'm sure you spent far more than you should have, but the pressies were perfick

You're welcome :flowers: I really enjoyed doing the ss shopping :biggrin:

Tis a little sad today as there are 'extra' toys and treats however the other two are making sure they are used in fact Molly now has ALL the toys but Glen doesn't seem bovvered.

:GroupHug: Take care of yourself today Sandra. :flowers:

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a lovely day

Merry Christmas to you too Steph. Thank you SO MUCH for the SS pressie! I was very, very pleased :biggrin: :biggrin:

Alex, that breakfast sounds great, i want some :D

Happy birthday mummy owl!

Merry Christmas everyone! :biggrin:

I am just about to have brekkie and then onto the SS opening with the houndies. Bracing myself for the mayhem and madness :laugh:

I will be back later, once all is done. :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Happy Birthday to Mummy Owl :flowers:

:GroupHug: Jazz

All presents are opened, considering we wasn't doing Christmas this year I got a pretty good haul :laugh: I'm most pleased with my Big Bang Theory t-shirt and my Japanese noodle bowls. Me and my OH made a boo boo and bought each other the same gift :laugh: hopefully one of us still has a receipt!

Hope everyone else got lots of lovely gifts :biggrin:

I'm off to figure out how to cook a goose now :confused:

Merry Xmas to all my wonderful friends on the Refuge - thank you for being there for me whenever I have needed it, thank you for the wonderful gifts of love, laughter, tears, sadness, joys and triumphs, thank you so much for allowing me to share in your lives. Best pressies ever!!

I'm at mums in Wales so wont be around much today, but where ever you are have a fabulous day xxxxxx

Merry Christmas everyone flowers.gif

Also wishing mummy Owl a very happy 93rd birthday flowers.gif

I'm off to my aunties for lunch very shortly but hope to be back here later today to post photos of Archie opening his SS presents.

I will be raising a glass to all absent friends human and animal Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

So mild outdoors. Had a couple of soggy walks and wished a few folk a merry xmas along the way.

Just had bacon & egg on toast with tomato sauce and a much needed first mug of coffee. Need to shoot off to hospital so we'll open our pressies later. Have been on the phone to various family members.

Happy Birthday mummy owl :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean