UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: to the Merle dogs Glad Scoobs enjoyed his walk :flowers:Think I have just annoyed dad. Whilst he has been off work, he has been helping me at the farm, whichis great, but he likes to now what time I want to go to the farm every day. He has just asked me again what time I want to go to the farm, I told him I would go when I was ready and I didn't want to name a specific time. I always feel like he wants to get Blue done as quick as possible, which means riding is out of the question. Anyway, he's gone off in a strop now because I wouldn't name a time :rolleyes: Might go on my own now so I can ride.

The trouble with that is that he needs to cool down after being ridden before he can be settled for the night. So what I usually do is ride first, then do jobs after. Then by the time I have finished doing my jobs, he has cooled down enough to have his tea and then I can go home. I know my dad is trying to help, which is really appreciated, but the farm is the place where I have me time :unsure: On a more positive note, I have ridden Blue and he was a good boy :)

Unlike better organised households which are full of leftovers and have overstocked for the festive season, I am low on food. For me, that is! I saw that mum had plenty in the fridge, and we have lots of dog food plus cucumber and lettuce for the snails, but owl food is limited. I have rice and assorted frozen veg curries but can't face that. Not even got a spud to bake, how silly. There are 2 slices of bread left,so it looks like a cucumber sandwich for me followed by a tin of rice pud. :rolleyes:

Unlike better organised households which are full of leftovers and have overstocked for the festive season, I am low on food. For me, that is! I saw that mum had plenty in the fridge, and we have lots of dog food plus cucumber and lettuce for the snails, but owl food is limited. I have rice and assorted frozen veg curries but can't face that. Not even got a spud to bake, how silly. There are 2 slices of bread left,so it looks like a cucumber sandwich for me followed by a tin of rice pud. :rolleyes:

Just think how healthy and righteous you'll feel, compared to the rest of us stuffed to the gunwhales with twiglets, cheeselets, pud, etc! (you could always emulate the French?? no..maybe not...!)

I appear to be having internet, or laptop, problems. I got FB back and lost the refuge.

There's a very annoying flashing light on the front of my laptop when using internet wireless. So I keep laptop plugged in and turn off light. But for some reason my internet is going a bit funny if I turn it off. I deleted some programmes earlier that I don't use any more. I'm hoping this is just coincidence cos lappy/internet was working fine before I did deleting