UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JACK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have baked some biscuits.... i think they are minging but my mum and dad and the dogs thought they were o.k. robbed the idea of cutting out the middle and putting sweeties in the middle off superscrimpers..... they looked very pretty :biggrin:

i have baked some biscuits.... i think they are minging but my mum and dad and the dogs thought they were o.k. robbed the idea of cutting out the middle and putting sweeties in the middle off superscrimpers..... they looked very pretty

Yum! I thought they looked great :biggrin:

Morning :from a snotty and coughy Merle person

I've been watching these on YouTube - so cute and adorable and funny wub.gif

Hope you get the lurgy sorted :flowers:

love the videos :wub:

We're off to Melton Mowbray soon. Going to stop off at the pie shop first, before the walk. :biggrin:

Edited by houndzrus

I've removed the crate from the living room and put it in the garage, then dug out two of the plastic beds, put their squishy beds in and put nice supersoft blankies on top. I arranged one in front of the fire and Timmy was straight in there wub.gif

P1000153.jpg

It's horrible here, sleeting, soggy and cold :(

Id like to announce that for the first time in living memory....

the weather is better here than any where else. The grass is growing,the sun is shining and yet I can see snow on the distant mountains. :biggrin:

The biccies sound great,I may try them......I wonder if I can slip Vodka into them. Actually Aldi had a special on tinned boiled sweets and they had mulled wine flavour. Any feedback on the channel 4 site is appreciated by the team