UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

I may need body armour as well Marion :laugh: I only had three mugs left with "I Hate My Job" design so I thought I'd put them on my FB which was snapped up and discussed mostly by my work colleagues which hasn't gone down well with the manager :rolleyes: I predict a dummy on the floor and a tantrum tomorrow when I get in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your nan gets that treatment, griff.

Polly hasn't had any more episodes and is eating well. Pulis usually live into their teens, many reaching 16 or 17, and some toddling along happily until 19 or 20. A couple of people in my net group have pulis of 21. So by puli standards she is elderly at 16 but not ancient.

Naughty Diesel the roaming ridgeback is still around the same area. We missed him by a couple of hours this morning. He was spotted by a regular dogwalker who also saw him last week. Surprising how you can't find a stonking great dog in a relatively small area if the terrain is in his favour. Thanks to Wispa we know his regular routes and bolt holes, but getting him and one of his humans (or the trap) in the same place at the same time is proving tricky.

Morning :tired:

Steph - hope your first day back isn't too bad flowers.gif

I've booked 22/23 December off, so Wednesday next week is my last day in the office until after New Year biggrin.gif I am working a couple of days in between but am working from home.

It's cold here this morning.

Hope Diesel is caught soon flowers.gif

Edited by merledogs

Jazz don't forget to go to the butchers! Thinking "do something" thoughts for you as well flowers.gif

I know there is comfort in knowing the area Diesel is in, where his haunts are and that he has been sighted but it must be incredibly frustrating not to be able to lay hands on him.

Pizzing down here - just for a change rolleyes.gif

Can folks send "Marion go to the Londis for milk " thoughts to me today - ta! I'm supping black tea here.

Good luck with the surgeon Jazz :flowers:

ooooooo kittycat, hope your boss isn't in too much of a strop.... mind you perhaps they should take the hint and try and change peoples attitudes to their job by making things more pleasant!

Owl i hope naughty diesel makes it home for christmas... i am sure that would be lovely for his owners.

Yantan... Go get MILK :laugh:

Merledogs enjoy your time off, i hope you manage to get a good rest and recharge your batteries :flowers:

my nan is sadly not a suitable candidate for the treatment..... the cancer has spread again and she has to decide if she would like to try chemo via injection or just say enough is enough.... we suspect the latter which is fine by us (it won't cure her so whats the point), it is her decision and i have been here with my other nan (as have my parents) it is my aunty i feel for, she has no idea what to expect and i have a feeling it is going to be a big shock to her.

Jazz - good luck with the surgeon flowers.gif

Pizzing down here - just for a change rolleyes.gif

Can folks send "Marion go to the Londis for milk " thoughts to me today - ta! I'm supping black tea here.

Lovely and cold and sunny here biggrin.gif Now get down Londis wink.gif

Griff - for your nan Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : My boss has managed to upset my colleague this morning - glad to see it's not just me then rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs

ok,who wasnt on their knees praying for me!

the marrow is infected, so is the fluid round the joint, but not going to do surgery or injections. get onto the arthritis doctor and increase the pills he says.

I didnt shout at him this time

I bawled my eyes out instead

:laugh: :laugh: it's not just me then who erupts at moron in car parks :laugh: ... or morons driving, i seriously wonder sometimes how A) people passed a driving test, B) how none of their relatives have mentioned their concerns and C) how the heck they have survived :unsure: i don't have a driving license as i have a terrible temper and would end up doing somebody a nasty :laugh:

RMF i have just ordered the cat a new bed.....£25 inc delivery, no doubt it will be the same as the one i bought last year... he won't go near it and want his stinky ratty bed back :rolleyes:

Alex good job I wasn't with you or we might both be up for murder rolleyes.giflaugh.gif I had the police here a couple of weeks ago after a contretemps with Miss Czechoslovakia next door. She is an alcoholic and shouldn't be allowed to drive in my opinion. She has already been banned once since moving here and had her car confiscated for having no tax or insurance.

Because I told her not to shout at my dogs after they barked at her whilst she stood in front of my garden gate holding a very loud argumentative conversation on her mobile she has had it in for me rolleyes.gif

Her latest trick has been to park her car as close to my bumper as she can get it. I got sick of her doing it so when I parked behind her one day I gave her a taste of her own medicine and parked right up against her bumper. Stupid I know and I am old enough to know better. Anyway she came pounding at my door blustering and shouting and threatening me so I called the police. When the officer arrived he said he didn't know who to go too first because Miss Czechoslovakia had also called claiming I had crashed into her car. He was very nice and dealt with it fairly.

Well that was expensive milk at the Londis - £16.67. I came out with a steak pie for my lunch, a packet of XL cheese crisps (oh dawg I luffs them) 2 packets of Cumberland sossidge, a dozen free range eggs from a lovely local smallholding, free range chicken breasts and 2 bottles of skimmed milk sick01.gif (not for me obviously) and a bottle of semi-skim (which is for me) and something for Archie for being a good boy.