UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry but I am failing brilliantly at keeping up :wacko: worked about 60hrs last week but the effort I have been putting in looks to have worked and I have been offered a permanent contract after Christmas :partytime: so say I am relieved is an understatement, some stability for me and the boys :thumbsup_anim:

Had the shock of my life last night, I turned the tv on after putting tree up and saw Lesley :ohmy: :ohmy: . How long have you been a tv star Lesley??? I havent spoken to you for so long I am so out of the loop

In work today 10 - 6 I will be one with the silly christmas hat on :spudniksantanew:

Morning :tired: Back to waking up at 4am last few nights :tired:

Steph - I hope your new manager gets piles flowers.gif

Me too Alex, me to ^_^

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight :flowers:

Michelle :GroupHug: lots of good thought for you and your family

Congratulations Loobie :biggrin:

I'm have too much to do today and can't find the motivation to do any of it :rolleyes:

panorama.... it was from my city so we watched, my god i feel so sad for those children going to catch this is england on 4+1 at 11 so best get the dogs ready for bed...night everyone

I missed that, but I was told about it this morning :flowers:

Morning :tired: Back to waking up at 4am last few nights :tired:

Hope your sleep improves tonight :flowers:

I have been offered a permanent contract after Christmas

WTG! Well done :flowers:

Do you remember that earlier this year I had a bit of a fallout of sorts with a friend of mine, who also works in my building? Well at the time, we had a talk and then I thought things were ok. Well it hasn't quite been the same friendship since, but ok. I saw her in the car park at work yesterday and stopped to walk in with her. We had a bit of a chat, I told her I had a card in my drawer for her and we Both went off to our respective offices. Anyway, I went on FB last night to check something and she has unfriended me, also unfriended her mum's account and "un"liked Jack's page for both of them. How bizarre! This was done before our chat, as I checked my FB before she would have got home. I bet she thought I was waiting for her to have an argument :laugh: Oh well, that's two people this week. :rolleyes:

Edited by houndzrus

People are weird Marge.

Sorry your sleeping pattern has gone mad again Alex. Hope things get less stressful at work for you next year

Thrilled for you Loobie. :flowers:

Scoobs was fine after he threw up thanks. Just having to keep an eye on him with the tree. Have had to do it slowly to familiarise him with it again. Decs hopefully going on tonight.

Off work today so can go see my dad in hospital as he's in Liverpool. Stepmum seems to be getting help from her son so thank goodness I don't seem to be having to fly over to the Wirral until the weekend.

Got to get a secret santa for someone in work on saturday and no idea what to get her. She's in her 60's.

Scoobs has just decided that he needs to join the club and has thrown up down the stairs. So kind of him to do that rather than the one spot. As a result have discovered he's been eating bits off the Xmas tree so I'm glad he's chucked them back up.

It's either that or sparkly poo! This is Reggie's first "proper" Christmas - this time last year he had just come into the rescue and was so petrified of everything he would spin off the back wall of the run if anyone even walked past the block. Now he has his 4 bodyguards to protect him. He rather thinks the baubles are for him - so far I have managed to find 3 hidden away..... luckily they are plastic.

reggiexmas2011001.jpg

Oh well Marge, at least your real friends still love you

dont worry about it. real friends will be there for you

Yes indeed we do

People are weird Marge.

Scoobs was fine after he threw up thanks.

Off work today so can go see my dad in hospital as he's in Liverpool. Stepmum seems to be getting help from her son so thank goodness I don't seem to be having to fly over to the Wirral until the weekend.

Got to get a secret santa for someone in work on saturday and no idea what to get her.

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Glad Scoobs is better and hope Martyn is too :flowers:

More good thoughts for your dad. :flowers:

Re the SS pressie, Is there anyone else you could ask? I organised ours at work and have been the "go between" for people. Guess who I got though, yup misery guts. :laugh: :rolleyes:

:laugh: how very grown up of her Houndzrus

Thank you. Tis a bit odd, but the thing is, she unfriended her 70 year old mum from me too. She doesn't even use Facebook,and she's not fallen out with me in real life. :laugh:

Reddie is a real sweetie :wub:

Edited by houndzrus