UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

I cannot get my arse into gear this morning. I really really ought to considering the girls are bringing loads of friends back here for their Christmas party this afternoon (except Daisy, who isn't allowed anyone around after she kicked Emily down the stairs!) and I need to tidy up, cook party food, collect some stuff from the vets and go buy chicken food. I have until 1pm. At least I have the chocolate fountain to cheer myself up with later :laugh:

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great minds think alike Houndzrus

:laugh:

1lb/2lb of fresh or frozen berries micowaved with a pint of water and 16 oz of sugar untill cooked to a mush.

sieve and cool

Use half of the vodka in each bottle and top up with water if neccesary. If you manage to not drink it by Christmas the vodka re strengthens

Thank you :flowers:

Polly had another fit

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Snow.

Enjoy the party later Cheryl :biggrin:

Can't remember any more :wacko:

Day off to do stuff as I will actually have things to attend this weekend! :laugh:

Melton Mowbray country park tomorrow morning and lunch with Keith's sister and brother-in-law on Sunday. :biggrin:

I am mostly looking forward to my FB online Glitterball party tomorrow at 7pm everyone welcome to cheer on the contestants. :partytime:

https://www.facebook.com/events/329664737044566/

Snow..... There will be a million things you feel bad for because you cannot change the situation you are all in. But you know what ? Your mum doesnt know the emotions that you get dragged through so just smile and enjoy the time when you do get to her.Thats all she will see is you reassuring her and spending quality time. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Snow, i agree with Alex, things happen, you can't help/ change that :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all who are having a crappy time at work and not sleeping properly

we have NO snow after the weather lady saying we would :angry: then the vets ring me.... i ordered diez's trocoxil yesterday am as as she is due on monday... the wholesalers are out of stock :ohmy: won't be getting more until next week, i now have to ensure that i call the vet on monday to talk to my vet and see what he wants to do.... i think we are going to be going down the splitting tablet route but the nurse isn't happy to do so until i have checked with him, i hope he can sort it out :unsure:

Edited by griff

I am mostly looking forward to my FB online Glitterball party tomorrow at 7pm everyone welcome to cheer on the contestants. :partytime:

https://www.facebook...29664737044566/

I shall be there with copious quantities of wine, phwoaring over Harry biggrin.gif

i ordered diez's trocoxil yesterday am as as she is due on monday... the wholesalers are out of stock :ohmy: won't be getting more until next week, i now have to ensure that i call the vet on monday to talk to my vet and see what he wants to do.... i think we are going to be going down the splitting tablet route but the nurse isn't happy to do so until i have checked with him, i hope he can sort it out :unsure:

Fingers crossed flowers.gif

We've had more snow but it was a pathetic attempt flowers.gif

I just got a Christmas catch-up letter from a friend I made at OU summer school back in 1985.

She tells me all about her latest rescue dogs in great detail and then casually mentions at the end that she and her husband are now great-grandparents with the comment "notice the dogs come before the great grand-kids". This just reminds me of how and why we hit it off from the first moment we encountered each other wandering lost around Stirling uni's halls of residence laugh.gif

I forgot to send a little Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Polly and Phebe earlier but I am thinking of you.

ordered diez's trocoxil yesterday am as as she is due on monday... the wholesalers are out of stock

I hope you get it in time :flowers:

I shall be there with copious quantities of wine, phwoaring over Harry

yay! :biggrin:

She tells me all about her latest rescue dogs in great detail and then casually mentions at the end that she and her husband are now great-grandparents with the comment "notice the dogs come before the great grand-kids".

:laugh:

RMF I've declared it too cold so I've returned to the duvet until I have to go to Asda!

Wish I'd done that, I think the heating had broken in our Asda, must have been blowing cold air because it was warmer outside. Didn't get what I wanted and it took way too long. didn't get my lunch till gone 3pm :rolleyes:

RMF: I have made a victoria sponge cake. Just waiting for it to cool down so I can put the cream and jam in the middle. :biggrin:

Liking your friend's style Marion laugh.gif

Yum, I love Victoria Sponge happy.gif

RMF : I am soooo tired. Went to Sainsburys on the way home so have food in fridge. My email is turned off and I'm in my fluffy dressing gown on the sofa with a fleecy blanket over my legs, lots of cushions and the gas fire on. I am snuggling for the rest of the night cos I think I'm coming down with something.

Yum, I love Victoria Sponge

Didn't quite work out properly, so I made some changes :rolleyes:

Hope you're not coming down with something :flowers:

enjoy the chicken Jazz, don't forget the coleslaw! :wink:

My sponges were too flat, so I cut them small and made these. They are tiny, so the sponge looks a lot bigger! :biggrin:

13f8652f.jpg