UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Timmy's got cystitis, bless him. He was clinging to me like a limpet last night and whining, but I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Eventually, when he finally went out (after I'd been up and down a dozen times rolleyes.gif), I could see he was straining to wee. He's a lot better today as I've given him some of Mia's Cystease and some Ceporex. I'll give him a couple of days and if he's not better I'll hoik him to the vet. Mia suffers from it as well. I'm going to start them both on Cranberry capsules (don't know why I never thought of it before for Mia).

Merley dogs are making me feel warm and cosy. :wub:

Been like an icerink out today. Think the dogs thought I was mad making them walk verrrry slow

Have just got in from a hectic day. Sorted dogs out, got stepmums shopping, then home shower and out again to the wirral to pick her up and take her over to hospital in liverpool, then back over to wirral to take her home and back here. Xmas spirit hasn't come to people yet as i've had a day of people being hideous in shops and car parks and horrendous traffic. First part of the day was very stressful as I was up against the clock. Dad is a lot brighter today and can move one of his arms and legs properly. Has had the wires taken out but still on oxygen. Can lift a beaker up to take a drink on his own so that's really good. We've managed to talk stepmum out of visiting him tomorrow to give her a break and I'm going in in the evening.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jacobean.... sounds like you are having a mad busy time, please remember to take care of yourself in the chaos :flowers:

i know what you mean about people not having the christmas spirit :angry: we experienced similar today :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwwww Merledogs your doggies look super cosy in their beds :wub:

Hope doc sorts you out tomorrow Alicia :GroupHug:

Have wrapped presents and done some cards. Need to put decs on the tree that's been stood there waiting since last weekend :rolleyes:

Barney parrot was wishing us all a merry xmas again today. We're trying to get him to say happy new year but he's having none of it. Intelligent little thing :laugh: Got lots of kisses off Misha :wub:

ruddy hell!

went for blood test at 9.05,didnt have the bottles, can you come back at 11?

went into the doctor, the computers went down! I have got a chest infection, and she will book a scan so thats good. I didnt wait till 11, ill go in the new year

Im going nowhere for a while

:GroupHug: jazz.... i think i would have killed them if i had been fasting and they then turned me away and asked me to come back :ohmy:

well christmas is well and truly here..... went to bed, had took my painkillers hoping to get a few hours kip, was just dozing and the stoopid c*w from next door gets back... drunk, cue the doors slamming, banging on walls, then the inevitable screaming, eventually stopped about 2 am :rolleyes: good job i am not in good health as they would have been scraping her off the wall in my younger days! no doubt the fella wil pack his bags and leave again, stay away for a few weeks and then come creeping back, the same thing every year, a very healthy environment for children :angry:

That's tough, Jazz, hope you feel better soon.

Hope Timmy's cystitis improves. The merle dogs look well snuggly, so do Jack and Cherry. How long did Cherry put up with that?

Polly's fits are getting more frequent :mecry: only 2 days between the last 2. They are still brief, but I will talk to vet again. I have decided to separate the girls when I am out. Wispa has seen her fitting once and kept well clear, but to be on the safe side I can leave Polly shut in the bedroom where she spends most of her time anyway.