UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather is meant to be turning much colder this weekend Owl, so I hope Diesel turns himself in soon! :rolleyes:

I won a digital radio a couple of years ago on Smooth Radio, but it's only ever worked in the spare bedroom. I gave it another go today in the kitchen and yippee! I now the best ever music to do housework by...Planet Rock!! Queen, Iron Maiden, AC/DC etc. It's even drowning out my neighbour sanding down her doors outside. :laugh:

is your neighbour mad suzeanna???? sanding doors down.. outside... in this weather :unsure: tooooooooooo cold :laugh: glad your radio is working.

diez is very very grumpy as am i :angry: due to her poorly paw she has a cone on..... and oh boy don't we know it :laugh: she smashes into everything and everyone, kept me awake for most of the night and scared laney out of his bed.... found him lying by the door this morning! she is 11 years old and this is the first time i have needed to use a cone with her and she is driving me mad :laugh:

Stupid woman blocked my car as I was about to swing it round to reverse into a space which she reckoned was hers (I had gone round the wrong way but I hadn't done it on purpose and once she blocked me in I saw red). She was a proper business type person in a big f*ck off Audi. I told her I wasn't moving and smiled sweetly while she fumed. In the end I did back up and move, and as I drove past her open window I said in a 'there there' tone - "Forgot your HRT this morning did you dear?" biggrin.gif Marion it's a shame you were't there, I reckon we'd have wound her up a treat laugh.gif

Two of her other friends, who I have never met before, arrived with a mini Christmas tree with a set of battery run fairy lights so they set it up on the window ledge for her and she was fair chuffed with it. I thought it was a lovely thing to do

That is a lovely thought. Hope the chemo can start soon. :flowers:

I predict a dummy on the floor and a tantrum tomorrow when I get in

I hope going back to work wasn't as bad as you thought :flowers:

Polly hasn't had any more episodes and is eating well.

glad Polly has improved :flowers:

RMF i have just ordered the cat a new bed.....£25 inc delivery, no doubt it will be the same as the one i bought last year... he won't go near it and want his stinky ratty bed back

Well he's probably spent ages getting it "just so". :laugh:

diez is very very grumpy as am i due to her poorly paw she has a cone on..... and oh boy don't we know it she smashes into everything and everyone,

Yup, know that feeling, a bumpy dog on the move with a cone on is a sight to behold too! :laugh:

:GroupHug: for you and your nan.

Mmm, I could eat those doggie cakes Alex

Love the comment! :laugh:

Someone at work is being completely domineering and making me feel a bit crushed, so i have stood my ground and defended myself this week. Didn't sleep well at all last night, so now I hope to catch up on my sleep and let her go stew a while.

Jack's eye is still red and itchy, so now he has cream and drops and ear drops to contend with.The buster collar comes off when I get home and he has a mad time trying to lick and nibble all his bits he couldn't reach in the daytime! One more day, then a long weekend coming up. :biggrin:

Evening

Think it's boss's being prats week :rolleyes: We should round them all up and send them off somewhere

Sorry you've been bullied Marge and hope they pack it in very soon. Having struggled in my last job with an evil witch I feel for you :GroupHug:

Jazz sorry the appointment went horribly and hope there is a turn around :GroupHug:

Hope Diesel is reunited with his family very soon

Griff hope your nan is comfortable :GroupHug:

Dad had his op yesterday afternoon and is in ICU. Hospital are giving off the old mantra he's fine. Going to visit him tomorrow. Although slightly worried because Martyn has come down with a stomach bug.

Bil isn't doing so good. Back home but looks awful apparently.

MIL got her results (at last). Her heart attack was caused by a blood clot which has now gone thanks to the meds. They want to see her in 6 months but otherwise aren't worried. Phew! The pain she kept complaining of in her chest afterwards turned out to be wind. Very nasty in itself but at least not life threatening.

I'm off tomorrow so I can be around if stepmum needs me and so I can go visit my dad in Liverpuddle.

Scoobs has just decided that he needs to join the club and has thrown up down the stairs. So kind of him to do that rather than the one spot. As a result have discovered he's been eating bits off the Xmas tree so I'm glad he's chucked them back up.

Jacobean... i hope all of your poorly ones are soon better :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

well done Houndzrus for sticking up for yourself and i hope the horrid c*w has a good old think about things :biggrin: i also hope jack is soon better :flowers:

i watched lady leslie... kept telling my parents that lady is on the refuge!

i just watched the programme on adoption b panorama.... it was from my city so we watched, my god i feel so sad for those children :mecry: going to catch this is england on 4+1 at 11 so best get the dogs ready for bed...night everyone