UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereabouts in Scotland are you going? I hope the weather is kind to you, five shelties will take a lot of drying off! :flowers:

Off to a log cabin near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway :biggrin: , so Galloway Forest here we come :laugh:

The Shelties get lovely and dirty and wet and things hang off their petticoats but I dont care cos they're not mine :thumbsup_anim:

Alex, don't feel down hearted, you did really well in your course and that hard work will pay off someday, you just work for a bunch of numpties!! You need to have more confidence in yourself!! If I could tip you up and shake all those negative thoughts out of you I would! Get yourself a holiday booked and recharge your batteries :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex

Have been away at an event this weekend. It was really windy and poured down and we camped so didnt really get much sleep. Last night got back home and got up at 11.20 :laugh: only because Louie wanted out I was quite happy to go back to sleep.

Got a bag of teddies from freecycle so day off has been worth it.

Thank you all :liebe94:

Alex, don't feel down hearted, you did really well in your course and that hard work will pay off someday, you just work for a bunch of numpties!! You need to have more confidence in yourself!! If I could tip you up and shake all those negative thoughts out of you I would!

Thanks Ms Knees :liebe94:

It will be worth it in the long run - there aren't an awful lot of jobs going at the moment, but I am going to register my CV with a few agencies, see how it goes. If nothing else it will show me my worth.

He managed to upset another one of my colleagues as well, who came out of a meeting bright red and fuming and stormed out of the office. Hey ho, good times rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs

It will be worth it in the long run - there aren't an awful lot of jobs going at the moment, but I am going to register my CV with a few agencies, see how it goes. If nothing else it will show me my worth.

He managed to upset another one of my colleagues as well, who came out of a meeting bright red and fuming and stormed out of the office. Hey ho, good times rolleyes.gif

That's the spirit :flowers:

To judge from what you have said on various occasions, you have an incompetent management. Part of their job is surely to get the best out of their employees. Keeping them in a state of anxiety does not do this and is inefficient. (Thus spake the owl who knows s*d all about managing anything and should probably shut her beak :laugh: )

That's the spirit :flowers:

To judge from what you have said on various occasions, you have an incompetent management. Part of their job is surely to get the best out of their employees. Keeping them in a state of anxiety does not do this and is inefficient. (Thus spake the owl who knows s*d all about managing anything and should probably shut her beak :laugh: )

Owly is a wise one and knows more about managing than a certain Manager :unsure:

Why do people get put into positions of management when they are so incompetent :(

Edited by murtle

My appraisal was awful. Because I'm really hormonal I burst out crying about ten minutes in and carried on until the end of the meeting :rolleyes: so didn't put my case across very well, although to an extent I felt like it was a foregone conclusion anyway. I did argue my case but my arguments were not met with any sympathy. Apparently having my professional qualification makes zilch difference, so don't know why I bothered really :( Feel really deflated.

Aw Alex :GroupHug: They are not worth your tears. Take your qualification to a better job as soon as one comes up and stuff them. You're worth better than that.

Off to a log cabin near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway :biggrin: , so Galloway Forest here we come :laugh:

Bit further up from you in north Ayrshire but looking forward to it too :biggrin:

Why do people get put into positions of management when they are so incompetent :(

Purely judging from my experience managers are nothing but figure heads who do nothing but take all the praise the workforce should be getting and only come down off their make-shift throne to rain down sh!t when its all gone wrong , mostly because they wasn't doing their job properly :rolleyes: I hate my job :laugh: how they get there is based on if their face fits :rolleyes:

RMF: tonight I am watching The Jungle Book because somewhere between being 8 and 27 I forgot to grow up :biggrin: