UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

I was expecting some clever name for the thread from Merledogs, but as she's still half asleep and in August, I'd better put my attempt! Welcome to September...Autumn, season of mists and mellow fruitfulness and all that :biggrin: Time to think about buying some thermal underwear methinks, as I certainly won't be able to afford to put the heating on!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a new camera delivered today (broke the old one so insurance company replacement). It's a newer version of my old camera, which is what I wanted, but the new one is silver and I wanted black (which is the standard colour) same as the old one. Not that I'm fussy or anything :rolleyes: but I think the silver looks cheap. I've rung them and they are collecting and replacing tomorrow.

I know you've all had a reprieve from my pics while the camera's been broken, so you can all look forward to a splurge of random and pointless photos soon :biggrin: :D

:laugh: :laugh: will look forward to the piccies and i am glad they are changing the camera to a colour you like

still no parcel :angry: apparently it has been sent and if i don't receive it today i have to ring the fella up :rolleyes: it is too nice a day to be sat waiting for the courier :mecry:

Jazz, get a cuppa and chuck your feet up!

just called about my missing parcel..... apparently it was sent out ages ago and should have been with me ages ago :rolleyes: i then had the whole does it need to be blue??? errrmmmmm not really but beings as i ordered blue it would be nice (plus it will match my sticks :laugh: )haven't go another in stock :mecry: so he is sending me a better and more expensive helmet that instead of having little flashes of blue is all blue with a white stripe down the middle :thumbsup_anim: should be here tomorrow!!!

Oh lovely can't beat a roast.

Sorry you STILL haven't got your parcel Griff.

Left work into a very sunny and warm evening. Completely took me by surprise. Tonight I will be gutting 1 spare bedroom and cutting grass at the back. With me shears like.

Edited by Jacobean

Morning :tired:

I love bees wub.gif I don't, however, love the wasps this morning. I came down to notice the outside light was on and the bees were literally swarming around it, banging against it. doG knows how long it had been on for because obviously they were keeping it on. When I opened the door to let the dogs out, some of them came inside and started banging themselves against my ceiling lights. I managed to put them all outside and then turned the outside light off at the socket. Then they all swarmed onto the patio doors because the only light was coming from inside. So I'm now sitting in the dark waiting for the last of them to go away rolleyes.gif Buzz bluddy buzz bee.gif

Apart from the bumble bees, I haven't seen any 'normal' bees this year.mellow.gif

Edited by merledogs