UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

Friday morning = bacon and egg toasted sarnie from the butty van :biggrin:

It's going to be a scorcher this weekend. Unfortunately that means one thing - the asbos will have a bbq/party and the rest of us will have to close the doors/windows and turn the telly up to drown out the sound :mad:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subsequent to my appraisal, I have found out today that I didn't get the pay rise. My manager didn't bother telling me, I had to guess from an email he sent to HR (which he should have spoken to me about first). I did get put on the bonus scheme, which I should have been on years ago in any case. I am also not happy about the wording of the letter which appears to make it seem like I got a promotion rather than a change of title, which I am going to speak to him about next week.

I also found out that he reduced my (male) colleague to tears at his appraisal on the same day as mine. Nice going eh? mad.gif

Edited by merledogs

Alex your management team sound like they need a punch in the face!

I've just been talked into running my own stall selling my prints at a local craft fair, I'm not quite sure what I've just got myself into, I have two months to get myself together but I'm not the best for being organised :confused:

Suzannah & Di :GroupHug:

Money being scarce for many of us these days and with the dreaded Xmas now appearing on the horizen I have commenced my Xmas shopping bargain hunting - I have just scored a MEGA bargain - 4 custom designed xl cosmetic bags which should have cost me £47.88 I've got for £7.13 delivered! :biggrin: I'll start a new thread with all the details for anyone who is interested.

Morning :tired:

Today will mostly consist of taking the dogs out a bit earlier than usual so I can watch some of the rugby when I get back, then I will be doing some washing, cleaning, gardening and possibly reading and/or an afternoon nap. On the edge mate, on the edge cool.gif