UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Hope you're not near shops Alex.

Shops at the top of the road, including an off licence and post office. Few hundred yards from my house. Really hoping the Police can get the trouble at Salford Shopping City under control - apparently it's escalating, one building is on fire, cars being burned, police charging. It's on Sky News now :(

Hope you're not near shops Alex.

Pondering what an open verdict means. Is it cause unknown. Could it be suspicious, accident?

I'm fuming with the utter stupidity and attention seeking behaviour of an idiotic family member.

When all the evidence has been heard, the Coroner (and jury) will deliver the verdict, which will be one of the following:

a) natural causes

b) unlawful killing

c) suicide

d) accidental death, or death by misadventure. (Either can be used, and the former imputation of part-responsibility in ‘misadventure' no longer applies.)

e) from an industrial disease

f) an open verdict, when the Coroner decides that the evidence given at the inquest is insufficient to deliver one of the specific verdicts above; however, if new evidence becomes available at any time which varies the verdict, the inquest can be re-opened.

Any of these verdicts can, in certain circumstances, be challenged. An application to do this must be made within three months. You will probably need the help of a solicitor to do this and, if you are eligible, the costs may be met through the legal aid scheme.

Hope that everyone in the areas that there is rioting keep safe. I also like the idea of indelible dye being sprayed, better still liquid manure would soon shift the towrags!

Could I have some positive thoughts for my numpty boy Blue please. He is having x-rays tomorrow to try and find out why is is so lame. Previcox hasn't made any difference at all. The vet mentioned that cancer is found in a lot of greys. I already knew that and it is my one big fear that Blue wont come home tomorrow. If it is, it will be in his shoulder. :mecry:

Hope that everyone in the areas that there is rioting keep safe. I also like the idea of indelible dye being sprayed, better still liquid manure would soon shift the towrags!

Could I have some positive thoughts for my numpty boy Blue please. He is having x-rays tomorrow to try and find out why is is so lame. Previcox hasn't made any difference at all. The vet mentioned that cancer is found in a lot of greys. I already knew that and it is my one big fear that Blue wont come home tomorrow. If it is, it will be in his shoulder. :mecry:

Lots and lots of no cancer thoughts for Blue and :GroupHug: for you.

Sending tons of good thoughts your way Sue. Will be thinking of you both :GroupHug:

Thanks ladies for the info. I will now forever have questions in my mind and I'll never get the truth.

Alex have things calmed down now. Sorry I had to step away from things as I was blowing a gasket earlier.

Sending tons of positive thoughts and keeping everything crossed Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

Thankfully things in Salford didn't escalate, but I'm only a few miles outside the city centre and I could hear the Police helicopters still going at 5am. I heard an alarm going off in the early hours but not sure where it came from. This lawlessness is so scary mecry.gif

Trouble at Salford Shopping City according to Sky News - not very far from me at all. a couple of miles maybe

I hope it's fizzled out today Alex :flowers:

I'm fuming with the utter stupidity and attention seeking behaviour of an idiotic family member.

Hope it's sorted now :flowers:

Could I have some positive thoughts for my numpty boy Blue please. He is having x-rays tomorrow to try and find out why is is so lame. Previcox hasn't made any difference at all. The vet mentioned that cancer is found in a lot of greys. I already knew that and it is my one big fear that Blue wont come home tomorrow. If it is, it will be in his shoulder.

Lots of good thoughts for Blue (and you) today. :GroupHug:

Glad the wedding went ok Snow, you looked fab in your outfit. :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Megan

Ihad heard a rumour that someshops in Coventry city centre have been boarded up. I can't see any reports about impending violence on the news, or in the local paper, so fingers crossed it will be ok. I'm on a training course smack in the centre of town today, right opposite the main police station and the courts. :unsure:

Lots of good thoughts for Blue, and also for Megan - ouch!

10 days ago we returned from our 2nd visit to Gloucs with heavy hearts, as unlike the midsummer expedition we did not get a good outcome. We left people cutting into and searching with terriers a huge area of brambles, which is where Wispa ended up after tracking 2 missing jrts. She couldn't get into the thickets to track further. I was pretty certain they were down somewhere they couldn't get out of and I didn't think they would make it unless found pdq. Then yesterday Marmite the little female arrived back at the farm completely exhausted, so while she was taken to vet the search resumed for the male, Beetle. Late in the afternoon he turned up at a sawmills in the woodland a couple of miles from home, too weak to stand. The pair had been missing for 17 days, they were emaciated and dehydrated and Beetle has an injury to an eyelid. Marmite started to pick up at once and was sent home to recuperate but Beetle has stayed in vets overnight as he is in quite a rough state and the vet wants to see that all organs are working ok.

I can't get over this miracle. I have been really upset that we didn't find them and kept thinking of all the things I should have done and didn't, and cursing myself for not asking Corinne and Maya to work in tandem with us when we first started. I kept waking up last night and feeling choked up with relief.

Thinking many good thoughts for Blue :GroupHug:

Owl, please don't be hard on yourself, you and Wispa give 100% of yourselves, and have helped so many people be reunited with their dogs :GroupHug:

I hope it's all quiet today for anyone near the trouble spots.

Blue :wub: has gone peacefully to the bridge.:mecry: :mecry: I'm going to miss my numpty boy.

Devastated

I am so sorry to read that. Lots of love and hugs to you xxx

Owl, you did the best you can and you do so much in helping people find their lost pets. Thoughts for the pooch that has been kept in xxx

I am a little bored, I need to focus my mind on a really boring task. Quickest done, quickest finished...where is my focus :(