UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Owl - don't beat yourself up, it isn't your fault :GroupHug: At least they have both been found. Keeping everything crossed that they are both okay and back to their normal mischievous selves very soon :GroupHug:

Blue :wub: has gone peacefully to the bridge.:mecry: :mecry: I'm going to miss my numpty boy.

Devastated

I am so so sorry that you've lost your beautiful boy :mecry::GroupHug:

:GroupHug: So sorry to hear that Blue has gone to the Bridge. xxx

Owl, Maya couldn't have done anymore to help search for those two terriers, Wispa did everything she could and Maya isn't anywhere near as experienced. Like you, I'm thankful they are home, and now their owner knows where they are. I know that you and Wispa are the dogs b*****ks when it comes to tracking! :flowers:

So sorry to hear about Blue :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Owl, what you and wispa do is amazing... i am sure everyone was grateful you both turned out to help :flowers:

i need a new camera.... bought one but it is no good for action shots, any reccomendations ....... however i am skint and 50 quid is about my limit :laugh: don't ask for much do i :rolleyes:

So sorry about Blue :mecry: Run free sweetheart.

Thanks for kind comments about me and Wispa. I suppose we are constantly aware of how much tracking is a lifelong study and the more we do the more we find we still have to learn.

Anyway, I lobbed the latest tracking job at Corinne and Maya, it's not that far from them so we are off the hook :wink:

It would seem that there are a lot of terriers in Gloucs and Worcs and they are mostly very norty :rolleyes:

Have just heard that Beetle the terrier has been allowed to go home to recover. He has ulcerated eyes and is down to skin and bone but thankfully his organs are functioning ok even though according to the vet he was close to death when he was found. I suspect that his companion Marmite may have been munching bugs and soil animals and anything she could find in wherever they were trapped, but Beetle is a bit more picky.