UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Greysmum :GroupHug: Murtle :GroupHug:

How can 1 very small dog who eats a fraction of what Nog scoffs daily, produce 5 times as much poo as Nog, I dont get it its 3 times as much coming out as goes in :wacko: on top of that for a very small dog he cant half produce a flipping BIG pongy smell every 5 mins - its even driven Nog from the room :laugh: hes a very funny little man, Nog must like him as he let him share my bed this afternoon and as Vicky will never believe me I have the photos to prove it. :biggrin:

Mind you he needs to learn that people, cars, kids, kids on bikes, pushchairs, kids on scooters, joggers, vans, postmen, cats, other dogs, birds, airplanes, ice cream vans & bin men ARE allowed to use the street and I do not need to be told about each and every one of them indeed I do not need to be told about the gnat that farted 3 miles away either :rolleyes:

I have been biting my lip for a week lol I object to the BBC censoring it when the US doesn't so I watch it a week ahead of the UK :wink:

Is the BBC Censoring it very much then ?

I was watching it in Australia which was actually a few days ahead of the UK episodes ( and a day after the US ) but I did not know different countries were getting slightly different versions

Lord knows what one I got in Oz , mind you having lived in 3 countries in the last 2 weeks I don't even know what time zone I am in !

Sam

P.s Doctor Who was 1 week behind in Oz so I had to wait an extra 7 days to find out who River Song was !

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

I'm not too sure tbh Sam as I've only seen a couple of the BBC versions but John Barrowman was posting on Twitter that the BBC had censored his steamy sex scene which surprised me as normally I would have expected that to have been the USA as they are really uncomfortable with sex on the screen let alone gay sex! On the other hand the BBC showed the full autopsy scene whereas that was censored in the US (I've seen the BBC version) so I'm picking and choosing which episodes I watch from where so as to try and get to see the whole uncensored series.

I think I missed the JB sex scene totally ! ( I missed a week ) *rushes off to inplayer* :blush02:

In oz the autopsy scene was pretty graphic so I am guessing it was the full version , cripes if it wasn't I would not have wanted to see any more than I did because it was pretty full on !

I am not 100 % if I like it yet but I really get Children of Earth until my 2nd watching so I think this could be the same for me

:mecry: :mecry: diez got stung.... within 5 minutes of it happening her face swelled up and her eys too, called the vet and shot down there, couldn't see my lovely vet as he was operating so got stuck with the one i will deal with in life and death situations :rolleyes: god what a div! when she got stung before and reacted really really badly i was told get her to a vet ASAP after shoving a piriton in her gob, i duly did as i was told today and imagine my surprise to be told not to worry and just because she reacted badly once doesn't mean she will again (this is the third time!)i was told the only time they would worry is when her throat is affected... and at which point would i know it was affected. he gave her a shot but she is still swelling and has lumps coming up on her :rolleyes: guess i will be blowing a couple of hundred quid at the out of hours vet :angry: bl**dy garden is full of wasps again too :ohmy:

For poor Diez :GroupHug: Maybe there is another wasp's nest nearby?

Have just read online that the div who set Miss Selfridges in Manchester on fire has been arrested, after revisiting the scene of the crime the morning after wearing exactly the same clothes. Police promptly arrested him. What a tit :rolleyes:

i think you could be right merledogs..... i have looked all over our garden and i can't see a nest there.... i did however look up at my neighbours where the old nest was and i am sure i saw a wasp go into the same place...feel a bit creepy staring a their house though :laugh:

the eejit who got nicked for setting fire to miss selfridges must have loads of brains :laugh:

Went to B&Q at lunchtime to get some compost. Had a shufty round while I was there - the patio furniture is on offer if anybody needs some new. I had been after some sun lounger cushions for a few years now but refused to pay £40 each which is what they were in B&Q - bought a couple today, reduced to £10 each - BARGAIN :biggrin:

Thanks for telling us as I need a new lounger cushion. Someone ate mine :angry:

Poor Diez :GroupHug: Hope she feels better soon. We have wasps somewhere in the stone wall at the front. One or two usually dive into the van when I go anywhere so I drive a little way with both side windows open and they blow out. Ever since a bit of a drama on one of my Gloucs expeditions I always keep a pack of Piriton in back pocket of jeans.