UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Glad the wedding went so well, Snow...everyone looked wonderful and very happy.

I was wondering why they didn't send the Army in to sort out the looters, then I remembered...we don't have any spare soldiers to protect this country any more, they are all risking their lives on the Government's behalf abroad. :angry:

I feel so sorry for the decent people caught up in the riots. I don't believe it's anything to do with cuts, it's just thieves and low-lives kicking off. They're not rioting in support of democracy, they are doing it for a 42" plasma TV.

I've just come back from the vets with Megan, she squatted down for a wee this morning and then started squeaking and sitting down and looking anxious. Her lady bits started swelling up and I dashed off to the vets thinking it was a prolapse or pyo or something, and he took a look and said a wasp had stung her up the chuff :ohmy: She's had antibiotics and she's wearing a buster collar now, not a happy girl.

... a wasp had stung her up the chuff :ohmy: She's had antibiotics and she's wearing a buster collar now, not a happy girl.

Ouch! :wacko: Please don't kiss it better from me, but a gentle muzzle snog is in order :flowers:

RMF : I've got our lovely receptionist at work collecting bubble wrap and polystyrene for me (bubble wrap to insulate my plants in containers over the winter and polystyrene to use as crocks in the bottom of my containers).

Hank Marvin - lunchtime methinks.

Re the rioters, bring in the water cannon, that'l soon dampen them down. Really worried that it might spread to Manchester cos I'm not far out of the town centre.

Re the rioters, bring in the water cannon, that'l soon dampen them down. Really worried that it might spread to Manchester cos I'm not far out of the town centre.

It's already spread to Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leeds, so nothing would surprise me. I hope any Fugees living in affected areas stay safe, these idiots have no respect for life or property apparently.

ouch to the wasp sting, poor thing.

They said on the news last night we don't have water cannons, they need to come from NI.

So I'm in favour of shooting them all :flowers: sorry, but the lack of respect to life they have shown should be recipricated.

I did think last night, aw poor dogs, then I saw one that clearly wanted to be let off the lead, he knew what his role was. I hope it doesn't all start again today.

I liked the idea that they spray them with indelible die so they can be recognised afterwards.

Plastic bullets would work but is probably against their human rights. It seems that innocent people have no human rights.

These people are just rent-a mob. They are not fighting for a cause.

And how much is the publicity fuelling it all?

It must be a nightmare for those living in the areas and the families of the police. One policeman's wife said yesterday that her husband had worked 22 hours the day before and was back out again yesterday.

Just seen the following advert, so it's not just dogs that get the turfed out to make way for the new.

6 Tropical Fish Must go today!!!

2 x Silver Dollars

2x Koi Angel Fish

2x Silver Sharks

Due to having a breeding pair of Jewel Cichlids, which are stunning fish that have just spawned, our other fish are in need of new homes by tonight!!

So I'm in favour of shooting them all :flowers: sorry, but the lack of respect to life they have shown should be recipricated.

I can't argue with that. I feel sorry for people who are being caught up in it, but for those who are looting and deliberately set out to cause trouble or rob, then I'd be quite happy if they were shot, if nothing else to take them out of the gene pool. Bastards.

Was just browsing through the internal vacancies and I noticed my job is being advertised :( but based in London or Portsmouth. Am hoping it's a mistake because there aren't two such jobs in the company :(

Hoping it's a mistake Alex, but print a copy of the internal advert (with dates etc) incase of issues further down the line. Better to be prepared than frustrated and unable to challenge.