UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

On the plus side I have done most of my assignment. Just got one thing to retrace and am going to look at it with a fresh head tonight then bat it off for marking. Am hoping to then make good inroads into a mock exam tomorrow so I can get this level done and dusted. Have to go sit an exam at a centre after that.

I don't think I've asked before, but what is it you are studying? flowers.gif

Michelle, I don't have a new job. Still at the same place. Just happier about going back on Monday. :biggrin:

Promotion? Pay rise? unsure.gif

I've had a nap and a bath and I've got homemade lasagne in the oven. Haven't made it for ages, don't know why cos I love it. Am going to have luffly garlic bread with it and some wine biggrin.gif

:biggrin: Been at a lovely agility show today. It's only small and so nice and relaxed and friendly.

Glen got two 3rd places - Jumping and Steeplechase. I unfortunately had a CRAFT (can't remember a f***ing thing) moment in agility and took us the wrong course :rolleyes: so no prizes there.

Molly had a go in the practise ring and was a good girl, my friend came 2nd in the Steeplechase and all the Highdown Club members competing got placed :biggrin: :biggrin:

All in all and VERY GOOD DAY. :laugh:

Safneo...sorry to hear you can't have laser surgery :flowers:

jacobean glad to hear you made use of your early start.... bet you would have preferred the lie in :biggrin:

Jazz, hope ruby is feeling better and so are you :GroupHug:

Merledogs hope you enjoyed you tea :biggrin:

Houndzrus must be the day for hair..... i had mine done last week but i didn't like it so have done it myself :biggrin: gotthe clippers and dye out and i now look a lot better :laugh:

Morning

Happy Gotcha Max :wub:

Scoobs is more lively today but I'm making him take it easy til tomorrow. It's going to rain today so glad I got my hand washing sorted yesterday. Do need to cut the grass tho. Martyn has gone to Salford for 2nd day of Sailing course. He was full of it last night.

Hi all :wavey:

Just back from my hols in Devon/Somerset. Had a lovely time, so am dreading going back to work tomorrow :(

Also had my cousin's wedding yesterday, have to say I wasn't looking forwards to it, but had a really nice time. Also caught the bouquet, so need to find myself a bloke now!!

Been gardening for a change. Had to move two plants which I had planted too close to each other in the border. They may be ickle now but both will be about 2 - 3m wide when grown, so I gave them a bit more space. Also put a piece of glass in the greenhouse which had come out. Need another couple of pieces for the door before winter as I'm going to have to overwinter some plants in there, but think I'll get perspex instead of glass. Less chance of me breaking it like I did with the original door pieces rolleyes.gif

Wish it would stay dry enough for the lawn to dry out so I can mow it.

Dealing with a relationship break up. :angry:

My sons girlfriend has been cheating on him for the last month, didn't like my son getting upset about it, so finished with him.

She was the one accusing him of wrong doing, he hasn't the time to! He's been working over 65 hours a week trying to make enough money for them to move in together, she is unemployed.

I'm seething and can't say anything to him, I know he's been taken for a mug and has been for quite a while.

How do I deal with the bloody emotional fallout and the bloody holiday booked for 3 weeks time?