UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

the man made a right mess of the worktop. the plumber came, very nice man,saw the c0ck up, and rang him for me, as he hadnt even made the hole big enough for the taps to go in, although he had the old worktop he used as a template. he was very nasty to the plumber, so I rang the builder who had recommended him. he came straight round, and put it all right for nothing, and will be having big words with the fella tonight.

my builders so nice. hes doing the study floor on thursday.

got the hospital tomorrow, lets hope that goes well

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gazebo is still languishing - but I was highly insulted this morning to receive an e-mail from the woman who thinks she is "it" for the group to ask if I could not pack the gazebo away wet - would be a bit late from Saturday anyway!

My CLs are all wrong at the moment and I am battling with visibility - I'm fine as long as I am not reading of using my PC at work! I've had one consultation and have another one by telephone tomorrow. I forecast that I will be going back again!

tell the ruddy it woman to see to the gazebo herself in future! these people!

not a good start to the day. trudy fell off the window sill, straight onto my fresh mug of coffee, so thats all over my table with wet books etc. the mug broke on the floor, not happy. shes ok, sleeping with lewis. she fell into the curtain first, so fell slowly, and it wasnt far

My get up and go seems to have got up and gone, so although I've been reading posts, I've not actually written anything back so :flowers: :GroupHug: :biggrin: for anyone who needs whichever!

Hope your hospital visit goes ok Jazz, I have to see the cardiologist at the Royal this afternoon but first I'll have to work out how to get to him, as the entrance reception and main front area were all burned out a few weeks ago!

Woohoo! Just had a phone call from my OH, he's heard from someone regarding the complaint we put in to the dentist about the mess that was made of his dental plate and she passed on sincere apologies from the dentist, and a cheque is in the post! :biggrin:

:lily: Dawditt hammie has gone to join his brother and all our fur babes at the bridge.

:GroupHug:

:flowers: :GroupHug: for all who need them.

Been at the vets with Cherry tonight as she has a small lump that has started bleeding. She is going in to have an op on Monday to remove two little lumps and then they will be sent for analysis. Given her history, this is more of a precaution, but fingers and toes will be crossed here on Monday. :wub: