UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouchy mummy bear :GroupHug: :GroupHug: hopefully that is all of your badluck out of the way.

iloooooooooove potatoes, i would sell my soul for potatoes..... might try that curry dish on the other thread.

just had words with the brats that visit next door...walking all over my front garden, i was never and still am not allowed to walk on the front lawn...told them off once so the girl got cocky and did it again...... got a right gob full of me...wonder how long i would get for belting a kid :glare:

nige i agree if the noisy girl doesn't begger off see if you and a couple of others can get together and report her to enviromental health :flowers: i hope she goes as there is nothing worse than noisy neighbours... i live in quite a nice area but our newest neighbours are complete scumbags :rolleyes:

my bro left today........ i was on the verge of killing him, gave him his birthday pressie early and he just pulled a face and has left it behind :angry:

Morning :tired:

my bro left today........ i was on the verge of killing him, gave him his birthday pressie early and he just pulled a face and has left it behind :angry:

Give it back to him for Christmas wink.gif

Edited by merledogs

Great idea, Ms Merle :laugh:

My sympathy to you Rachael for losing a friend :GroupHug: Hope you can get the dependent animals sorted out.

Nige, good to see you. What is it with these small dogs occupying large beds? Polly is small by puli standards but somehow I also seem to be left the edges of the bed while she hogs the middle. Even if I dive in first and grab half, by morning I am lucky to have a third of it.

Haven't read back far, but a :flowers: to all.

Sandra, how is the dwarf hammy?

I had to report one of my neighbours yesterday to RSPCA. Not heard from them yet so not sure if anything has been done but pup which has been doing lots of whining outside in the garden for the last few days (and nights) seems to have gone quiet....

I hope the poor dog is safe now. :wub:

Wooooe is meeeeeee

Today can only be better for you :flowers:

A school dinner recipe from the dim and distant past:

boil some spuds until just soft. Cut into rough pieces - about walnut size. Fry an onion until just soft. Grate some cheese - something with a bit of taste like strongish cheddar is good ("some" is an interesting measurement - meaning not to much and not too little :rolleyes:)

Grease a deepish oven proof dish layer the potatoes, onion and grated cheese into it finishing with a layer of potato. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Beat an egg and pour it over the layers. Bake in a medium to hot oven until lighly browned. Goes well with tinned tomatoes for some strange reason or beans or anything you fancy really.

Hope that uses up some spuds.

That's my kind of food. Thank you :biggrin:

Evening. Just back from a lovely afternoon at the parents.

What was the rain like earlier. Got drenched twice this morning.

I managed not to get wet, but it was just luck :unsure:

my bro left today........ i was on the verge of killing him, gave him his birthday pressie early and he just pulled a face and has left it behind

Wot Alex said :flowers:

I had bacon sanies for breakfast too. What are you having for dinner Alex, now that you've eaten the curry?

Got lots of ironing to do today. We're off to the Isle of Wight on Thursday and I need to make sure the packing is ready to go too. :biggrin:

MB - curry tastes best when it's stewed in its juices overnight. There was a time I would be having curry and lager for breakfast, when I was going on a bender with my mates, but I can't handle lager for breakfast these days laugh.gif

Marge - I have a fridge full of stuff I can have, not made my mind up yet flowers.gif

MB - curry tastes best when it's stewed in its juices overnight.

Marge - I have a fridge full of stuff I can have, not made my mind up yet

Bacon sarnie :biggrin:

Lots to do today. That'll make a change :laugh:

:laugh:

right, I'm definitely off to get doing stuff now. Outside pottering first, before rain sets in, then prepare veggies for roast dinner, then the dreaded ironing! :run4hills:

we've just been looking at a new car...... we pick it up wednesday.... a sports car :D the grin on my dads face was brilliant :laugh: :laugh:

rang my brother and told him he had left his present behind, he will pick it up next time he is here which won't be too long apparently..... oh joy :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmm curry for breakfast...my worst was cold stir fry legging it out the door for work :unsure: